The Carib Lean

theguesser

This is the rationale:    They may do this for NCAAF also, but I don't follow it enough and don't have the petience to sort through it.   But I will for the NFL:

Played there this past NFL season.   They were -105 NFL and NCAAF and took positions.   They cleaned my clock with their "too attractive" lines.   Either they were very sharp, or I just had a bad short term run.   I started paying attention to when they took positions after I was done there, in the NFL and they were very good.   

Tough to get money in for US, and very costly to get money out, but maybe you'll meet more success from Canada.  

I'm going to start a thread (and hopefully keep it up) of the Carib Lean this year, as I've noticed they are doing it again.  They are accepting Bitcoin this year, but I'm not a bitcoiner (yet, I'm close, have the basics set up).   So far, I'm not in, but I will try and use their lines to my advantage, or at least monitor this to see if it indeed is a thing.  

Carib has taken a position on the following games.   Some of it might just be slow moving lines, and I'll update as we get closer to game time:

Chic -2.5( Bears are -3-20 W/A)  This is as clear as it gets.  2.5 has not been available anywhere.  
Philly -10.5( -10 is W/A, don't and haven't seen 10.5 anywhere)
Jets -3(-2.5 W/A.   Line moved today, so we'll see if Carib catches up or wants Bills $$$)
Ravens -7(-6.5 W/A)
TB PK(-1 W/A)  Similar to Jet game, line moved today.   They just may be slow)
Det -3(W/A -2.5 juiced)  This line was 3 briefly W/A and moved back to -2.5.   Could be Carib is just slow on it.  We'll see.  
Seattle -10(9, 9.5 W/A).   
Dallas -7(-7.5 W/A)  This moved today.   We'll see if Carib catches up
Denver -1(-2, 2.5 W/A)  Again, this line moved after the Antonio news.   Is Carib slow?   We'll find out if they catch up.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carib got the desired result in the Bear - GB game, even if they didn't have the cajones to carry it through to the end.  

They have kept all of the other "off" lines, and we can now add

Minn -3.5(-4 Available everywhere.  Moved back to -4 today, probably because of the Julio rumors but Carib ain't moving yet)

Rams -2.5(-1, 1.5 W/A, some 2, Carib ain't moving yet)

As of RIGHT NOW!   I am using SBR Odds, Vegas Insider, and VSIN for a mix of offshore and US lines.   

Vikes -4.5(3.5 W/A)

Philly -10.5(10 W/A, a 0.5 here and there)

Jets -3(2.5 W/A , a juiced 3 here and there)

TB PK(-1 W/A, even a few 1.5 and 2.  Only other place I see Pk is DraftKings)

KC -4(3.5 W/A, even some 3 heavy juice.  Don't see any other 4)

Rams -2.5(1.5, 2 W/A, 2.5 at Fanduel)

Seat -10(9.5 W/A)

LAC -7(6.5 W/A, Don't see a 7 anywhere else)

Dall -6.5(7 W/A, even some 7.5, 6.5 nowhere else)

Denv -1(2, 2.5 W/A)

As of RIGHT NOW!   I am using SBR Odds, Vegas Insider, and VSIN for a mix of offshore and US lines.   

Vikes -4.5(3.5 W/A)

Philly -10.5(10 W/A, a 0.5 here and there)

Jets -3(2.5 W/A , a juiced 3 here and there)

TB PK(-1 W/A, even a few 1.5 and 2.  Only other place I see Pk is DraftKings)

KC -4(3.5 W/A, even some 3 heavy juice.  Don't see any other 4)

Rams -2.5(1.5, 2 W/A, 2.5 at Fanduel)

Seat -10(9.5 W/A)

LAC -7(6.5 W/A, Don't see a 7 anywhere else)

Dall -6.5(7 W/A, even some 7.5, 6.5 nowhere else)

Denv -1(2, 2.5 W/A)

Only real change is Carib moved TB to -2.   (-1 is W/A with a bit of 1.5 so they really aren't taking a position on the game, but just seem to be booking to their action).   More before the early games start.  

I failed some classes in school so excuse my idiocy.

Is the premise to look at the teams who the identified teams are playing?

For example Philly - 10.5 (10/wa)? So the suggested lean is Washington or Philly?

anyway fire away at my stupidity bit I thought I’d check to be sure I’m looking at this correctly.

Please and thank you.