The Carib Lean

theguesser

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I failed some classes in school so excuse my idiocy.

Is the premise to look at the teams who the identified teams are playing?

For example Philly - 10.5 (10/wa)? So the suggested lean is Washington or Philly?

anyway fire away at my stupidity bit I thought I’d check to be sure I’m looking at this correctly.

Please and thank you.

No problem.   In your example, Carib is leaning to Philly, they want Redskin money, so ideally you'd bet Philly at another book with the better line.  Whoever they want you to bet with them, because they are shading the line, you bet the opposite, ideally somewhere else with a better number.   Last year, I was betting who Carib wanted me to bet with them, and got my clock cleaned there, but won money on the other side elsewhere when there was a key difference.  Or I'd bet at Carib if I liked the side they wanted me to bet.   

This year I am just noting their leans, but not betting there, and seeing if what happened last year repeats.  Hope that makes sense and clarifies things.  

No problem. In your example, Carib is leaning to Philly, they want Redskin money, so ideally you'd bet Philly at another book with the better line. Whoever they want you to bet with them, because they are shading the line, you bet the opposite, ideally somewhere else with a better number. Last year, I was betting who Carib wanted me to bet with them, and got my clock cleaned there, but won money on the other side elsewhere when there was a key difference. Or I'd bet at Carib if I liked the side they wanted me to bet.

This year I am just noting their leans, but not betting there, and seeing if what happened last year repeats. Hope that makes sense and clarifies things.

Yes, thanks a bunch’ Your initial post clarified it. I’m just a scatter brain at time.

As of RIGHT NOW!   I am using SBR Odds, Vegas Insider, and VSIN for a mix of offshore and US lines.   

Vikes -4.5(3.5 W/A)

Philly -10.5(10 W/A, a 0.5 here and there)

Jets -3(2.5 W/A , a juiced 3 here and there)

TB PK(-1 W/A, even a few 1.5 and 2.  Only other place I see Pk is DraftKings)

KC -4(3.5 W/A, even some 3 heavy juice.  Don't see any other 4)

Rams -2.5(1.5, 2 W/A, 2.5 at Fanduel)

Seat -10(9.5 W/A)

LAC -7(6.5 W/A, Don't see a 7 anywhere else)

Dall -6.5(7 W/A, even some 7.5, 6.5 nowhere else)

Denv -1(2, 2.5 W/A)

Early game finale:

Vikes -4 (-3.5 W/A.   They want Atl Money.)   Play is Minny -3.5 elsewhere

Philly -10.5(-10 W/A, although some 10.5 around) I'd pass, but they want Wash money so small on Philly -10

Jets -3 (-2.5 W/A)  They've held 3, they want you to bet Buff.  Play is Jets -2.5

KC-4 (-3.5 W/A)  Play on KC -3.5

Rams-2.5(1.5, 2 W/A)  Play on Rams -1.5

Others are same at Carib and W/A.  

Carib Late game report:

They really have no positions.  I guess closest is LAC -6.5, when W/A is 6, but they moved down along with everyone else.  

I'll amend that.   They have stuck with Dall -6.5(W/A -7).   Bookmaker has juiced -6.5 so I didn't notice, everywhere else is 7.    Play on NYG +7 elsewhere.