Church Check-In

rdalert447

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to read all of this and go back to my security thread.

A funny point is I lost my balance. Not a big balance and I feel 100% relieved. The title of my thread was to be catchy while making fun of my inability to comprehend it.

I’ll report back after I read everything. Yeah promoting killing oneself isn’t cool.

Please hold....... I’m not in a combative mood.

I don’t know how to respond to these 3 cretins. I guess I find it depressing, funny, and embarrassed for them.

All three of the cretins are fantasy story tellers as well. Story tellers have low self esteem.

You people aren’t even creative and rolled with the title of my thread. You couldn’t even come up with something of your own.

Again, thanks for all that stuck up for me and encouraged me and told me to shake it off. I was never in a position to off myself over 2fa, or anything. You never know some people would possibly. A few cases of forum stuff where people have.

The 3 imbeciles

Housepicks = Lenny from of mice and men

Screwfella=the ackward wayward always trying to fit in at forums, with his follower non funny comments and exaggerations. To add, brinks truck loads of money from fading the Browns, every time, over the last 7 years. Ha mother fucking ha.

Billy= No words for his duck tales.

Again, thanks for all that stuck up for me and encouraged me and told me to shake it off. I was never in a position to off myself over 2fa, or anything. You never know some people would possibly. A few cases of forum stuff where people have.

The 3 imbeciles

Haousepicks = Lenny from of mice and men

Screwfella=the ackward wayward always trying to fit in at forums, with his follower non funny comments and exaggerations.

Billy= No words for his duck tales.

Yeah didn’t Spankie tell a story where a guy offed himself in a gamer chat or something live after being pushed too far? I forget the particulars. I really didn’t think you were in that sort of mind state, but you never know and was more annoyed by the constant interruption of a thread where we were trying to accomplish something.

I have no problem personally with the other two, but HP and I go way back, and I don’t understand wtf his deal is lately.

Yeah didn’t Spankie tell a story where a guy offed himself in a gamer chat or something live after being pushed too far? I forget the particulars. I really didn’t think you were in that sort of mind state, but you never now and was more annoyed by the const t interruption of a thread where we were trying to accomplish something.

I have no problem personally with the other two, but HP and I go way back, and I don’t understand wtf his deal is lately.

I remember reading about a story where this black guy was in a forum and people told him to kill himself. He said he was and people were cheering. I can’t remember how he killed himself, but the police busted in his room after some people called it in. You could see the police come in on his webcam.

A 19-year-old Florida man committed suicide in front of a streaming webcam on justin.tv.

Biggs even cut and pasted a long suicide note to the board. Forum moderators and other board members didn’t take him seriously and some even encouraged him to commit suicide. Biggs overdosed on drugs and was seen lying motionless for several hours before police and paramedics finally arrived.

At approximately 5 AM Wednesday, November 19th, 2008, Biggs, known as “candyman” on the bodybuilding.com forums, posted his intention to commit suicide in the miscellaneous section of the forum. Titled, “I’m gonna have 40 2mg bars of Xanax Tonight!” He also cut and pasted a long suicide note that started with, “I am going to leave this for whoever stumbles across my bookmarks later on. I hate myself and I hate living.”

You can read the initial thread here.

Moderators and other forum members brushed off Biggs by replying, “Cool” and “Have fun” and some even dared him to kill himself. A few hours later, Biggs started a justin.tv live stream channel and downed several pills in front of his webcam.

For the next several hours, people watched the man slowly die. Biggs eventually stopped breathing and lay motionless on his bed. At times, viewership swelled to approximately 1500 people and many people continued taunting Biggs. Some even believed the whole situation was a prank.

One of the viewers eventually called the Broward County Sheriff’s Department. Late in the afternoon, a horrified audience saw a red laser sight on the body and then a deputy sheriff appearing on camera with his gun drawn. Shortly afterward a paramedic arrived and covered up the webcam.

Michael Seibel, CEO of justin.tv, has released a statement saying that he regrets that the suicide had to occur. He adds, “we have policies in place to discourage the distribution of distressing content and our community monitors the site accordingly. This content was flagged by our community, reviewed, and removed according to our Terms of Service.”

It’s not Sinker I’m referring to. It was the endless torment of Camper the other day where you told him to kill himself no less than five times, and plain disrupting his thread. Egging him on. Isn’t suicide a mortal sin in the Catholic Church? Are you now encouraging people to commit mortal sins?

Just talked to all of my family in the last 24 hours. I see them a fair amount considering we are scattered around the country. We are good, but thanks for worrying about where I spend the holidays.

The hell I got to do with this clown's idiocy?

He tapped out weeks ago and put me on ignore.

I don’t watch church on tv regularly. If I do see a service it’s because it comes on after Meet The Press.

Actually I do volunteer at a nursing facility with a 95 year old woman who I do water walking with, take to the zoo and out to lunch, handle her appointments etc. I never knew her before this. Just this week I stopped by and brought her a care package and changed her hearing aid filters. Again, I don’t feel the need to put it all out there specifically because the Bible says you are not to brag about such things. Maybe you should spend a little less time on the forums and more time reading the Bible if you are going to claim to know something about it, which you obviously don’t.

Why you owe that two bit clown any explanation for anything you do.

Just toss him a tissue and a tub of ice cream, tell him to take a lap.

Camper is the boy who cried wolf. Talking about suicide and not doing it leads to the behavior of those viewers.

He wasn’t talking about suicide. You were. He was trying to talk about setting up 2 factor authorization.

The title was a little indicative of his frustration in ability to fix the 2FA, but you were the one talking about him killing himself. Hi first post was obvious that he was not threatening suicide.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/54577-the-world-would-be-better-off-without-me/