OT: Anyone know who this is?

KingRevolver

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like 5%-10%? I find it hard to believe because 1% rich men in any country(even the so called poor ones) can certainly afford a lot more than $100 for 1% women.

Yes I was thinking I should have made it 10%. I don't even have access to the 1%ers in Colombia even if I wanted to pay. Though a 10% looks there.might be a 1% in usa

I agree with this. Even in poor countries, the 0.1% or better is basically very $$. Maybe in very very poor countries it would not be super expensive. Won't be cheap, though.

I'd guess $5K to 50K. If I made 8 figures, the sky would be the limit for me as far as spending :laugh

Yeah in Latin America the wealthy are absurdly well off. I could easily spend 5k a month on girls without even trying.

No more bizzare than someone saying he spent $5K going to a club or drinking a bottle of vintage wine  :lol

I didn’t mean the purse part necessarily, but I would not do that either.   My SIL has expensive purses like that...I think the most I ever spent was $750...  I might pay 25k to play golf with Mike Mills from REM though , at the St Jude’s benefit...even though I don’t golf.   

BTW, I'm stunned by what people pay to lunch with Warren Buffet. I'm in the investment business and yet I would not be interested in meeting some old man for lunch for free, let alone pay millions.

Yeah if I'm paying someone to hang out witb me its gonna be a hot chick and include sex

Weight and fat percentage also I’m guessing.

Weak man's game.

They should see it from the inside.

Or not. Probably too weak to have any compassion for the women they consume.

You can't make your own image without a bought and paid for steakwoman, a car that costs 300k then you probably don't have one with those purchases either.

Pindikks.

Poor women getting paid to go on luxury vacations.

How the fukk these women feel with your greasy asses lying on top of them grunting like pigs?

Traumatized? Ashamed? Worthless?

How they feel in 15 years? They don't feel at all because they kill that with multiple addictions.

But they made some fukkin pin dikk, no game, little man feel like somebody for a night and shit they got paid too!!!

Fukkin right Slim's a killer.