OT: Anyone know who this is?

KingRevolver

Joey knows!

I tell you I am so embarassed for the athletes I know that have married whores.....some of whom I've rented or known guys that have. These idiots think they think they scored a prized Playmate when I know some bald fuck buddy of mine banged them just months ago  :laugh

"Reword that shit. Now! These motherfuckers will never let you live it down. Trust me."--Balco

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t need a 0 added, however, if you add a 0 - I’d likely travel more. Try some other business ventures

If you had issue paying 12k you most certainly do. Not a shot at you at all, btw.

12k just isn’t much to come up with in even a few mins if necessary. Shouldn’t take months to pay no matter the circumstances if you have it.

If you had issue paying 12k you most certainly do. Not a shot at you at all, btw.

12k just isn’t much to come up with in even a few mins if necessary. Shouldn’t take months to pay no matter the circumstances if you have it.

You’re insistent on acting like teddy. As you took a shot at me then, you were off base. Similar to this post. You can’t listen to weavers

More like 5%-10%? I find it hard to believe because 1% rich men  in any country(even the so called poor ones) can certainly afford a lot more than $100 for 1% women. 

I agree with this. Even in poor countries, the 0.1% or better is basically very $$. Maybe in very very poor countries it would not be super expensive. Won't be cheap, though.

On this subject of handbags,next time I see my cousin, who makes eight figures, I would ask him the most expensive handbag his wife has bought.

I'd guess $5K to 50K. If I made 8 figures, the sky would be the limit for me as far as spending  :laugh

Slim, you should get the rich and the very rich to invest in cloning hot women that are made for just fucking. This can disrupt the market. No need for handbags anymore. This may seem too outlandish but in 50-100 years time, who knows. Epstein could have started such a project.

Slim, you should get the rich and the very rich to invest in cloning hot women that are made for just fucking. This can disrupt the market. No need for handbags anymore. This may seem too outlandish but in 50-100 years time, who knows. Epstein could have started such a project.

I've always said that if robots are real enough and AI advanced enough, women as a gender would be out of biz  :laugh

Stepford Wives?