OT: Anyone know who this is?

KingRevolver

The process doesn't take hours. Many of these broads know exactly what they want....they have gone to these places themselves many times, scouted what they want, have taken pics of themselves with the products. That's the good thing. The bad thing is within minutes you'd be buried for a few dimes :laugh

Then why do you know so much about purses?

And why not just give them the cash to buy it themselves instead?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was thinking I should have made it 10%. I don't even have access to the 1%ers in Colombia even if I wanted to pay. Though a 10% looks there.might be a 1% in usa

The problem is that's completely subjective. The girls posted in this thread honestly aren't very hot IMO. And someone being even psuedo famous is actually a turnoff to me.

I'll take the cute girl with a personality and substance over the fashion zealot every time.

The problem is that's completely subjective. The girls posted in this thread honestly aren't very hot IMO. And someone being even psuedo famous is actually a turnoff to me.

I'll take the cute girl with a personality and substance over the fashion zealot every time.

Totally subjective. In Japan, "cuteness" trumps being gorgeous or stunning. In many parts of Asia, they like super pale women too.