OT: Anyone know who this is?

KingRevolver

You mean 40

here's the fundamental difference between men and women

20 year old men are attracted to 20 year old women

20 year old women are attracted to 20 year old men

50 year old men are attracted to 20 year old women

50 year old women are attracted to 50 year old men

men and women that deny this simple fact, and call those men "perverts" for something that is universal human nature, are just being stupid

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the fundamental difference between men and women

20 year old men are attracted to 20 year old women

20 year old women are attracted to 20 year old men

50 year old men are attracted to 20 year old women

50 year old women are attracted to 50 year old men

men and women that deny this simple fact, and call those men "perverts" for something that is universal human nature, are just being stupid

I like 22

Would she be less disgusted if you told her you regularly bang 50-60 yr olds?

No clue. She said I was gross for mostly sleeping w 20somethings “at my age “.

Best part was , we watched dave Chappelles new special the same night and he said something like “there is no such thing as good 35 year old pussy “ I laughed so hard. She was NOT amused.

No clue. She said I was gross for mostly sleeping w 20somethings “at my age “.

Best part was , we watched dave Chappelles new special the same night and he said something like “there is no such thing as good 35 year old pussy “ I laughed so hard. She was NOT amused.

red pill 101 stuff right here. once women smash through their expiration date they resort to social shaming strategies - always.

of course, the exact same chick would have banged her 40 year old professor at the drop of a hat when SHE was 21.

they know their stock has plummeted and are doing damage control. 

red pill 101 stuff right here. once women smash through their expiration date they resort to social shaming strategies - always.

of course, the exact same chick would have banged her 40 year old professor at the drop of a hat when SHE was 21.

they know their stock has plummeted and are doing damage control. 

that actually makes a lot of sense

and i think the looking for 22-30 year old women, even when you're a 40/50/60 year old man makes natural sense, sex is a natural instinct and supposed to be for procreation and a 60 year old woman can't do that

if sex wasn't fun or women weren't attractive we would be extinct

that actually makes a lot of sense

and i think the looking for 22-30 year old women, even when you're a 40/50/60 year old man makes natural sense, sex is a natural instinct and supposed to be for procreation and a 60 year old woman can't do that

if sex wasn't fun or women weren't attractive we would be extinct

Finally some commonsense to the thread.

If you guys want a real proper dose of that and more, pick up the book The Rational Male. The writing style is kind of shit but the content will blow your mind. Basically all the shit that you suspected was true at some unconscious level (why women say one thing and do another, what is and isn’t attractive to them, etc), put into words.

Red pill gets a lot of shit from the usual people for being ‘unscientific’ in the sense that there’s no academic human studies and citations for the work - but anyone (especially these days, post-tinder) can confirm it’s all true. And I’ll take 10 million guys’ combined anecdotal evidence any day (including my own lived experience, while single AND while married). Once you understand what the open market (post birth control) has has done to male/female interactions, a LOT of shit makes so much more sense. It’ll also open your eyes to all the blatant double standards around you that you’ve probably never even noticed.

If you guys want a real proper dose of that and more, pick up the book The Rational Male. The writing style is kind of shit but the content will blow your mind. Basically all the shit that you suspected was true at some unconscious level (why women say one thing and do another, what is and isn’t attractive to them, etc), put into words.

Red pill gets a lot of shit from the usual people for being ‘unscientific’ in the sense that there’s no academic human studies and citations for the work - but anyone (especially these days, post-tinder) can confirm it’s all true. And I’ll take 10 million guys’ combined anecdotal evidence any day (including my own lived experience, while single AND while married). Once you understand what the open market (post birth control) has has done to male/female interactions, a LOT of shit makes so much more sense. It’ll also open your eyes to all the blatant double standards around you that you’ve probably never even noticed.

You didn’t borrow money off Joey to mine bitcoin by any chance did you?