Finally, the Brock has come back to Omaha...

KingRevolver

I'm not saying it's the cats meow, just that they're pretty darn good from my experience. make sure you follow the recipe, too much water/milk will make it runny, too little is no good either. I've been buying the bags since they're single use, makes 4 servings(which means it's really 2 or 3). The box's are bigger and good for multiple uses, could get old.

Will do this tonight(if can find a box at the grocer)...………...along with some homemade baked beans.

We have some WALLEYE flown into today to accompany the sides.

Will shoot you a pic MIKE of the BOXED TATORS

Beers flowing here, big two days of CFB on tap at the FHW offices.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be off topic, but I stopped in a Sapp Bro’s in Nebraska today to get gas...

Wayyyyy too much stimuli.  Not sure what was all going on in there..clothes, food...all sorts of weird stiff ..my red bull was almost $5.00.

The bathroom had heated toilet seats and a bidet with a drying feature for both front (female) and back.    Was tempted to try just for fun, but wanted to get back on the road.   Pretty wild.  I guess that’s why the Redbull was $5.00...fancy bathroom features.   The heated seat was kind of nice I will admit. 

Wayyyyy too much stimuli.  Not sure what was all going on in there..clothes, food...all sorts of weird stiff ..my red bull was almost $5.00.

The bathroom had heated toilet seats and a bidet with a drying feature for both front (female) and back.    Was tempted to try just for fun, but wanted to get back on the road.   Pretty wild.  I guess that’s why the Redbull was $5.00...fancy bathroom features.   The heated seat was kind of nice I will admit. 

I thought women didn't sit on public toilet seats?  You don't hover?

I thought women didn't sit on public toilet seats?  You don't hover?

There are regulations that insure that it is perfectly fine to sit on a restroom seat.....due to how they are shaped.      I wouldn’t in an outhouse type thing, but in a store or restaurant that is regularly cleaned, it’s fine.   Nothing “important” touches the seat or is in danger. 

I do inspect said area before sitting down however. 

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xwqxwn/its-totally-ok-to-sit-on-public-toilet-seats

There are regulations that insure that it is perfectly fine to sit on a restroom seat.....due to how they are shaped.      I wouldn’t in an outhouse type thing, but in a store or restaurant that is regularly cleaned, it’s fine.   Nothing “important” touches the seat or is in danger. 

I do inspect said area before sitting down however. 

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xwqxwn/its-totally-ok-to-sit-on-public-toilet-seats

gotcha. good to know.  I mostly use non gender restrooms at work, because they are newer, cleaner, and private.

Wayyyyy too much stimuli. Not sure what was all going on in there..clothes, food...all sorts of weird stiff ..my red bull was almost $5.00.

The bathroom had heated toilet seats and a bidet with a drying feature for both front (female) and back. Was tempted to try just for fun, but wanted to get back on the road. Pretty wild. I guess that’s why the Redbull was $5.00...fancy bathroom features. The heated seat was kind of nice I will admit.

Fancy shit in a Nebraskan gas station? Now I've heard it all.