Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

You posted the statement seconds after you found it no different then you did when you got fooled with the signing of Kap....

Be Right even if it doesn’t mean being First

Fooled with the Signing of Kaep?   How many deep Teddy?   Sad thing is you have the Tool Raise echoing your bogus posts.   He's too stupid to realize you're on your 20th Vodka of the day at 8 in the morning.   :cheers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in your Harris "NO" bets now. Her odds are going to tank over the next day or two.

Word is Joe will not release a pick next week, and hasn't even decided yet. Bullish news for Bass mostly.

Not buying it, he doesn't have cheat sheet notes on her because she's being rejected, quite the opposite.

Big moves coming today.

An Atlantic article was released detailing Bass's Cuba sympathies. And on the same day, a huge wave of endorsements for Bass - including Queen Nancy herself.

If you ask me, this is coordinated. The Biden campaign identified the single biggest piece of oppo on Bass - then they leaked it to the journos and coordinated the dates, so that on the very same day their party leaders and press bury any negativity with glowing reviews.

Meanwhile another CNN piece is claiming Bass in the final three (not very reliable).

And a lot of other very positive chatter.

I feel very, very good about my Bass positions now.

That Bass smear wave was real rough, no way else to say it.

If there's any consolation, it's that:

1. Smears like that don't typically come out unless the candidate is under serious consideration. 

2. It was coordinated for a Friday heading into a weekend, with a bunch of other glowing press slated for the same day. When you google "Karen Bass" and select "News" tab, check out the trend of recent stories you see - all of them are glowing reviews:

MDGzMOm.png

That tells you that its very likely the Biden campaign wants the negative information to be out there before/if she is selected, so that it's not a "surprise", and they are minimizing the damage with the timing and coordination of accessory puff pieces/endorsements. 

Bass is not cooked yet, but my god was that some serious shit yesterday.

Best bet on the board by a mile right now is Duckworth at 15-1.

Just listened to her speech.....was a very good speech and she said You’re church and not ‘our’ church many times....

Seems like she was just being nice, doesn’t seem to have been a member.....I’d call it a non issue, but I’m sane....for those insane fvcks on the Left who want Kam (see Guesser) I’m sure this proves she’s a Russian op

That Bass smear wave was real rough, no way else to say it.

If there's any consolation, it's that:

1. Smears like that don't typically come out unless the candidate is under serious consideration. 

2. It was coordinated for a Friday heading into a weekend, with a bunch of other glowing press slated for the same day. When you google "Karen Bass" and select "News" tab, check out the trend of recent stories you see - all of them are glowing reviews:

MDGzMOm.png

That tells you that its very likely the Biden campaign wants the negative information to be out there before/if she is selected, so that it's not a "surprise", and they are minimizing the damage with the timing and coordination of accessory puff pieces/endorsements. 

Bass is not cooked yet, but my god was that some serious shit yesterday.

Best bet on the board by a mile right now is Duckworth at 15-1.

The google results are a perfect example of  big tech manipulation to favor democrats.

The google results are a perfect example of big tech manipulation to favor democrats.

That's one of the things that's been pretty great about betting the Democrat primaries. You can count on the media to churn out propaganda to protect their candidates.

They did a fuckin amazing job protecting Biden. It was kind of surreal to actually have the full force of the lying media on "my side" for once (protecting my Biden bets). Normally it disgusts me, but for once I got to cheer it on and laugh about it.

Maybe that's why Dems are so insane - they constantly have a multi billion dollar propaganda machine working for them, which invents an entire alternate reality for them to live in. And they never even have to leave their own little fake-reality bubble.

Decision wont happen for another two weeks. This is bullish for Bass and Duck, very bad news for Kam.

Mainly it seems designed to give the news cycle time to burn out on the "muh scientology" story. I can't help but compare this one to all Trump's "scandals" from 2016. The truth is - no one actually gives a shit about some speech at a scientology center 10 years ago.

Biden is savvy - if he is high on Bass (which all reports indicate to be true), these are the exact actions he would take. Publicize all the dirt that came up in vetting, then let the dust settle - people have a short attention span and like I said - no one outside of twitter actually gives a shit about any of this. Her record as a legislator and her cred with minorities is as real as it gets. Recent events are certainly not ideal, but she is still very much in the running.

The delay also establishes Duck as the only true "safety". Boring, but solid.