Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

This isn’t making sense - the blacks do not like Kamala. Unless she totally sold out, why would blacks vote for her? Why does Biden feel he needs a black woman as VP? If the public thinks Trump is a clown, Biden should pick the person most able to replace him and not a woke pick.

Yup, they dont consider her to be black(cause she's from india), and she sure as hell doesn't appeal to black men or white women.

She'll be a great choice.

Come on guys.......

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her father is from Jamaica.

Ms. Harris’ links to India come from her mother, oncologist Shyamala Gopalan, who emigrated to the U.S. from Chennai in the 1960s. Her father is Stanford University economics professor Donald Harris, a Jamaican-American.

Here's a blurb from when she first ran for the senate, any mention of being black?

Kamala Harris (50), California’s Attorney General of Indian descent, has announced her intention to run for the seat of the retiring U.S. Senator from the state, Barbara Boxer. There have been several Indian-American Congressmen in the House of Representatives, including current member Ami Bera and retired member Dalip Singh Saund, both from California too.

Her father is from Jamaica.

Ms. Harris’ links to India come from her mother, oncologist Shyamala Gopalan, who emigrated to the U.S. from Chennai in the 1960s. Her father is Stanford University economics professor Donald Harris, a Jamaican-American.

Here's a blurb from when she first ran for the senate, any mention of being black?

Kamala Harris (50), California’s Attorney General of Indian descent, has announced her intention to run for the seat of the retiring U.S. Senator from the state, Barbara Boxer. There have been several Indian-American Congressmen in the House of Representatives, including current member Ami Bera and retired member Dalip Singh Saund, both from California too.

It was from a paper from India.  Of course they're gonna emphasize her Indian Roots:  https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/first-indianamerican-senator-in-the-making/article6785747.ece

Always funny when a Racist tries and tell a Black person whether they're Black or not.  

It was from a paper from India.  Of course they're gonna emphasize her Indian Roots:  https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/first-indianamerican-senator-in-the-making/article6785747.ece

Always funny when a Racist tries and tell a Black person whether they're Black or not.  

The point is she's not african american, and american blacks dont really like foreign blacks. (and vice versa)

How funny is it when an obviously racist old white politician like Biden, tells blacks how to act or vote...if you dont vote for me, you aint black. Just today biden was asked about getting a cognitive test, he responded by asking the black reporter if he'll take a cocaine test.

The point is she's not african american, and american blacks dont really like foreign blacks. (and vice versa)

How funny is it when an obviously racist old white politician like Biden, tells blacks how to act or vote...if you dont vote for me, you aint black. Just today biden was asked about getting a cognitive test, he responded by asking the black reporter if he'll take a cocaine test.

And, that is why Obama never won an election and got almost no Black Votes?

Got it... :cigar

You do realize she is not black, dont you? Check her parents. here's her mother.  Born in india

Shyamala Gopalan

Shyamala%20photo.jpg

The issue is that you and FW (two older white guys) are commenting on collective Black culture. I don't think either of you can speak for Black people as a whole, so why try to make those arguments?

Sounds like Biden. :flag

No disagreement.  But Biden is an unconscious racist.  His heart is in the right place, but his brain and his generation sometimes cause him to slip up.   He always apologizes, because he didn't want to screw up.  These guys are eager, conscious racists who revel in it and don't try and improve. 

No disagreement. But Biden is an unconscious racist. His heart is in the right place, but his brain and his generation sometimes cause him to slip up. He always apologizes, because he didn't want to screw up. These guys are eager, conscious racists who revel in it and don't try and improve.

FW is an "eager racist" who revels in it? You're out of your mind.

What does that make chappy then?

No disagreement.  But Biden is an unconscious racist.  His heart is in the right place, but his brain and his generation sometimes cause him to slip up.   He always apologizes, because he didn't want to screw up.  These guys are eager, conscious racists who revel in it and don't try and improve. 

junkie.jpg

The issue is that you and FW (two older white guys) are commenting on collective Black culture. I don't think either of you can speak for Black people as a whole, so why try to make those arguments?

You woke fvcking pussy.....I’m an older White guy and can comment on whatever the fvck I want, With knowledge.

So what you’re saying is most here can’t talk about the X’s and O’s of Pro sports like baseball, football, basketball ect because we never played them....

I don’t have to live in Black skin to tell you how they live....

The military did a number on you son?? Who brainwashed you in there? You and Guesser are going to get along great

I'm not speaking for blacks, I'm commenting on facts, check out what happened during the primaries when Kamalla was running, she did very poorly with blacks, especially black men.

I'm not speaking for blacks, I'm commenting on facts, check out what happened during the primaries when Kamalla was running, she did very poorly with blacks, especially black men.

She did?   Can you give me evidence in her vote totals during the Primaries which backs this up?  

Fact:  As Usual Merlin pulling fictional stuff out his ass. 

Now I didnt confirm the race of this writer :laugh so if that matters to you dem racists and woke apologists then feel free to research

IF it matters? It’s everything to these SJW’s.....

You don’t know shit about Black people unless your Black

You don’t know balls from strikes unless you’re a MLB player

Do not rate a movie on rotten tomatoes unless you’re a director

My 12yr old nephew is not allowed to tell me my car has a flat tire because he doesn’t have his DL yet...

These snowflakes are unreal

She did?   Can you give me evidence in her vote totals during the Primaries which backs this up?  

Fact:  As Usual Merlin pulling fictional stuff out his ass. 

Harris has placed no higher than third among black voters in POLITICO/Morning Consult polls since August, behind Biden and Bernie Sanders, and she trailed Elizabeth Warren in fourth in more recent surveys, including a Quinnipiac poll out of South Carolina.

Harris’ record as a prosecutor — which she pitched as a strength in a potential matchup with Donald Trump in the general election, but swung back and forth between emphasizing and deemphasizing as her campaign went on — also bothered some black voters, especially black men.

Harris has placed no higher than third among black voters in POLITICO/Morning Consult polls since August, behind Biden and Bernie Sanders, and she trailed Elizabeth Warren in fourth in more recent surveys, including a Quinnipiac poll out of South Carolina.

Harris’ record as a prosecutor — which she pitched as a strength in a potential matchup with Donald Trump in the general election, but swung back and forth between emphasizing and deemphasizing as her campaign went on — also bothered some black voters, especially black men.

i'm sorry, you're white so none of this evidence counts.

overruled.

Hinespussy and Cuckguesser.....neither one is Black but both know that Blacks love Kamela..

How does that work?

The lefty double speak never disappoints

Sorry Teddy, I don't think either of us said we "know that Blacks Love" The Giant.   But as usual, you just make up what you think others said, or believe.