Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is the time boys. Been waiting for this moment for almost a year. 

Unload on Biden at anything +400 or better. This is a once in a lifetime bet.

I'm shooting to get 250k down before NH - easiest million I'll ever make.

What's your theory on how he wins, considering he generates no excitement and no one really likes him? :pop

Biden is dead man walking

iowa means very little for delegate count - the one thing it gets you is media spin and name recognition going forward. that is significant, so this is very good for pete - i still am holding a big chunk on him.

but there are no black voters in iowa. NONE. biden is going to dominate the SC primary, which is the last one before the big super tuesday matchups. that means the narrative going into those primaries will be one of bidens bounce back. and from there things could tilt toward him in a hurry. +450 is fucking LOL +EV

i should also mention that in the event of a contested convention (which may be as high as 15%) - where no candidate has enough to win the nomination on the first ballot - who do you think the default candidate will be?

keep in mind, in that case, the default candidate is essentially picked by DNC elitist hacks - the same ones who rigged the primary for hillary over bernie - the same ones who are now scheming behind the scenes to screw him over again.

a contested convention means biden is the odds-on favorite after delegates are unbound. and a contested convention also means the bernie and warrens odds drop to 0%. literally 0.

a weird compromise candidate could also emerge from that scenario - patrick, for instance.