Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm pretty Independent generally, but not this time.  Only D POTUS candidate I've voted for in forever was Obama, and even then, not on the D line, but on a different line.  Once/If The Idiot is gone, I'll go back to being the I that usually votes for, and advocates 3rd party.   Not this time though.  Too important to get rid of the Fascist, Traitor Idiot.  

Fair enough. 

As of right now, 

Who is your top choice?

Who do you expect to win? 

Who do you think Trump has the hardest time to beat?

Who is the easiest for Trump to beat? 

Bernie Sanders would be by far the easiest candidate for Trump to beat.

In 1968 the Democrats tried running a leftist against Nixon and it was a bloodbath.

Also... Anyone who thinks blacks and.Mexicans would be excited and jump off the couch to vote for a homosexual is sadly mistaken.

No one knows.   This isn't 1968.   And actually, you're thinking of 1972 which it isn't either.   Lots of older people think that, and are scared because they remember McGovern.  

Fair enough. 

As of right now, 

Who is your top choice?

Who do you expect to win? 

Who do you think Trump has the hardest time to beat?

Who is the easiest for Trump to beat? 

1)Lizzie, but Mayor Pete making a strong, strong push.   My primary is in late April.   I think it'll be a wrap by then, but if it's not, I'll have to weigh my choice very carefully.  

2)Bernie for sure

3)Amy, Mayor Pete, Bernie. and Lizzie,  In that order, but marginal difference.   They all have different strengths, and weaknesses against The Idiot

4)Biden, and after tonight, Bloomy.   Because he'll wipe the debate stage with either.  

1)Lizzie, but Mayor Pete making a strong, strong push.   My primary is in late April.   I think it'll be a wrap by then, but if it's not, I'll have to weigh my choice very carefully.  

2)Bernie for sure

3)Amy, Mayor Pete, Bernie. and Lizzie,  In that order, but marginal difference.   They all have different strengths, and weaknesses against The Idiot

4)Biden, and after tonight, Bloomy.   Because he'll wipe the debate stage with either.  

Gotcha. 

Thanks. 

The electoral college was a stroke of genious

In my 30's i thought not. But i grew up

For once i was blind now i can see

Fan of Electoral as well. 

My question for you, since you and tails are the top odds type guys (I believe):

What will you be looking for tomorrow and/or after Nevada to help determine if tonight had any impact? 

Yes, '72.

Sanders rhetoric literally terrifies middle America.

Possibly, but his ability to energize the base might overcome that.   Hillary didn't energize anything, kept plenty home or vote 3rd party, and yet she beat the Idiot by 3 Million.   An energized D base could make the margin much bigger, and overcome the electoral college(Which I hope ends forever as soon as a D is elected).   I honestly don't know and wouldn't dismiss any outcome.    

The electoral college was a stroke of genious

In my 30's i thought not. But i grew up

For once i was blind now i can see

I'm the opposite.  As I've grown older, I've come to loathe the EC.   Not because of the last result necessarily, but it renders so many votes meaningless.  My vote in NY doesn't count.   A D is winning NY and getting all the Electoral votes no matter what I do.   An R is winning Oklahoma's EC no matter who a D in Oklahoma votes for.  I want my individual vote to count, like it does in every other election I vote in.  

Fan of Electoral as well.

My question for you, since you and tails are the top odds type guys (I believe):

What will you be looking for tomorrow and/or after Nevada to help determine if tonight had any impact?

I have no action in nevada. simply dont trust them

It's all about super tues. polls not so much.

Biden is on his last legs. Needs a top 3 there. i thinks he takes so car but i am heavily biased

If you're not a liberal in your 20's, there's something wrong with you.

If you're not a conservative in your 40's, there's something wrong with you...

I've grown more liberal the older I got, and realized that my own self interest is far less important than the Country's.   I would personally probably lose money with a Bernie Presidency and his tax policies, but I think his Presidency would help those who most need help, and that's more important.  I'll be fine even if my taxes go up some, and even if Wall Street has a couple of not so great years.