Pulled a King Revolver tonight

RealSlimShady

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck would anyone over 40 not exclusively date girls half their age?

One reason would be that they are immature and not into the same things you are.   Now I'm not saying don't fuck them or have a good time but having a conversation with a 21-25 year old can be pretty painful.  So as far as an actual relationship, it could be cumbersome.   Using them as a cum dumpster is another matter.

Wouldn't that make them basically sluts or pros too??  :scratch

no they are smart will use you for money to go on dates restaurants where you buy them clothes jewelry whatever but will not sleep with you either for one date or two dates  to make you feel younger and for you to feel happy to have a gorgeous girl around you  they are not sluts or prostitutes they just give you dates and make you have a nice time with them.

if they were sluts or prostitutes you would have already gotten laid cuz all those girls  care is about money and gifts 

Why the fuck would anyone over 40 not exclusively date girls half their age?

Besides the obvious looks factor, many women over mid 30s or 40s that are halfway presentable are quite angry. These are women that were once gems in the dating world and very angry at life now that their time in that position is now gone and younger women have surpassed them. Many people have asked me and I've told them the same thing.

Besides the obvious looks factor, many women over mid 30s or 40s that are halfway presentable are quite angry. These are women that were once gems in the dating world and very angry at life now that their time in that position is now gone and younger women have surpassed them. Many people have asked me and I've told them the same thing.

:laugh JFC, WTF

i dont know but i have a thing for older women over 40-50 as long as they are my taste

i have this woman at my job i thought she was around 50 but shes actually 60 i found out just now and shes sexy as hell 

she looks like Stormy Daniels even though shes 60 i got a crush on her and shes single so i am like you RSS trying to get laid with her 

i dont know but i have a thing for older women over 40-50 as long as they are my taste

i have this woman at my job i thought she was around 50 but shes actually 60 i found out just now and shes sexy as hell 

she looks like Stormy Daniels even though shes 60 i got a crush on her and shes single so i am like you RSS trying to get laid with her 

Wow? Almost 60? Good luck in your quest....

You and I can split the world, Moldy. You get the over 35s, I get the under 35s....deal?  :lol

Make sure you bring the WD40.

:bulb 

sick world.