Pulled a King Revolver tonight

RealSlimShady

Besides the obvious looks factor, many women over mid 30s or 40s that are halfway presentable are quite angry. These are women that were once gems in the dating world and very angry at life now that their time in that position is now gone and younger women have surpassed them. Many people have asked me and I've told them the same thing.

This is why I stick to 22

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the obvious looks factor, many women over mid 30s or 40s that are halfway presentable are quite angry. These are women that were once gems in the dating world and very angry at life now that their time in that position is now gone and younger women have surpassed them. Many people have asked me and I've told them the same thing.

They appear angry as a front to rid themselves of your like. Women at that age don't wanna deal with shallow, they want real strength and depth in a man not some weak sauce clown who tried to paint himself attractive with his wallet.

You know the kind that talk about women like meat and act like they are shooters in a degenerate Chitty.

They are looking for what they define as real, not for what your weakling ass calls it.

I can see Rico flashing his high change Pinny balance on the dance floor at the club and this Shady fukk passing out his I am the 108th most important hanger on in a boxer's entourage cards.

You clowns laid bare couldn't pull anything but the weeds in some woman's garden. You are servants.

Carry on.

They appear angry as a front to rid themselves of your like. Women at that age don't wanna deal with shallow, they want real strength and depth in a man not some weak sauce clown who tried to paint himself attractive with his wallet.

You know the kind that talk about women like meat and act like they are shooters in a degenerate Chitty.

They are looking for what they define as real, not for what your weakling ass calls it.

I can see Rico flashing his high change Pinny balance on the dance floor at the club and this Shady fukk passing out his I am the 108th most important hanger on in a boxer's entourage cards.

You clowns laid bare couldn't pull anything but the weeds in some woman's garden. You are servants.

Carry on.

Have many newspapers/magazines ever published your editorials?

Nah, I know this type, I see them everywhere. They're angry because the world lied to them about their careers, lied to them about what life they should live, and lied to them about what makes for a happy relationship between a man and a woman. And they drank the kool aid.

Then they ended up at a dead end (either divorce or cat lady with no chance of ever having kids) after making all the wrong choices, and now they cant get that time back. The dating scene is real harsh for them, and they've lost all the leverage they once had. RSS is right.

I don't know about angry but any that are single usually have a ton of baggage like kids or ex-marriages that comes with them.

One reason would be that they are immature and not into the same things you are. Now I'm not saying don't fuck them or have a good time but having a conversation with a 21-25 year old can be pretty painful. So as far as an actual relationship, it could be cumbersome. Using them as a cum dumpster is another matter.

I agree with that to some extent. I don't have a lot in common with them sometimes. Social media and memes aren't my thing. I don't play video games. And I get annoyed when someone I'm with has their head in their phone for more than half of the day.

Nah, I know this type, I see them everywhere. They're angry because the world lied to them about their careers, lied to them about what life they should live, and lied to them about what makes for a happy relationship between a man and a woman. And they drank the kool aid.

Then they ended up at a dead end (either divorce or cat lady with no chance of ever having kids) after making all the wrong choices, and now they cant get that time back. The dating scene is real harsh for them, and they've lost all the leverage they once had. RSS is right.

Guess what fella. The world lied to you too. It lies to everyone. Those that debunk, find a way and disclude no one. Those that are too frail to follow that process classify and pass themselves off as men of strength, preying on the weakest link.

Usually a very young and impressionable girl.

Guess what fella. The world lied to you too. It lies to everyone. Those that debunk, find a way and disclude no one. Those that are too frail to follow that process classify and pass themselves off as men of strength, preying on the weakest link.

Usually a very young and impressionable girl.

id recommend reading a few essays on the rational male's website. real-world, applied behavioral psych, and no bullshit.

it might give you a perspective you've never considered. i can definitely say it helped me understand women's motivations much more clearly. confirmed all my own experiences, as well as every guy i know and am friends with. you cant unsee it.

id recommend reading a few essays on the rational male's website. real-world, applied behavioral psych, and no bullshit.

it might give you a perspective you've never considered. i can definitely say it helped me understand women's motivations much more clearly. confirmed all my own experiences, as well as every guy i know and am friends with. you cant unsee it.

I don't address anyone's motivations. People with self serving motivations steer real clear of me. Always have.

Never ever had to concern myself with that. Work, business, play. It is in no one's best interest to consider me of interest in a usuary way.

I got somethin for them kind pal.