NCAA Tournament Plays and Discussion

Timely Hitting

This is HIS thread about Tourney "plays and discussion". I'm posting plays and discussing the tourney. His plays are losing, mine are winning. He happens to be on the opposite side of a lot of my plays. I don't see what I'm doing wrong, at all. Also, if I had posted a 2-6 record and had several of my future tickets lose on the first day, dont you think id be hearing about it??? It's time the mods stop protecting timely as if he is their mentally handicapped child getting bullied on the playground. Timely is a big boy, he should be able to defend himself…just as anybody else would if they were posting losers left and right, timely is getting a little bit of shit…he'll be fine.

Geesh...

Jfc exactly plays and discussion. Not the same shit over and over again. Doesn't matter if was someone different I would say the same thing.

You were fine all month then one disagreement and you turned crazy. Relax man. Enjoy the games. Continue to post winning bets and have a good time.

Goodluck

Adding:

Iowa -2

Other:

Eastern Kentucky -4

Having a little fun with Belmont +1450 too.

Pretty sure there has been absolutely no value in beating the number this year in NCAAB. I've beaten the number at the exact same clip as I had the previous two years, and I can't buy a winner.

Eastern Kentucky shits the bed too. Jaysus.

2-8 so far on the tournament with the following pending:

Iowa -2

Adding:

SD State +8 1/2

This is HIS thread about Tourney "plays and discussion". I'm posting plays and discussing the tourney. His plays are losing' date=' mine are winning. He happens to be on the opposite side of a lot of my plays. I don't see what I'm doing wrong, at all. Also, if I had posted a 2-6 record and had several of my future tickets lose on the first day, dont you think id be hearing about it??? [b']It's time the mods stop protecting timely as if he is their mentally handicapped child getting bullied on the playground.[/b] Timely is a big boy, he should be able to defend himself…just as anybody else would if they were posting losers left and right, timely is getting a little bit of shit…he'll be fine.

Geesh...

You still think I give a shit about trolling? Pal, I barely read what you post. You're harmless. Take these forums a little less seriously - I see you're out there begging for some attention and recognition. Congrats on your first winning week. :cheers

You think I ask people to defend me? :lol:lol

the only reason this guy posts here is because he was laughed off another board after predicting a mathematically impossible undefeated season for georgia fucking state

You also keep posting this and it cracks me up. I post where the fantasy league, which is the only reason I'm still around, posts. Once again, you think I give a shit about people making fun of me on the internet. :laugh

EOG is one of the worst reads on the entire internet. The people I like posting with don't post there, so pretty easy decision for me.

Pretty sure there has been absolutely no value in beating the number this year in NCAAB. I've beaten the number at the exact same clip as I had the previous two years, and I can't buy a winner.

Eastern Kentucky shits the bed too. Jaysus.

2-8 so far on the tournament with the following pending:

Iowa -2

Adding:

SD State +8 1/2

and let's not forget another one of your futures tickets, Okla St, is now torn to shreds. That would be 3 of 7 future tickets torn to pieces and 2-8 overall and first round isn't even over yet. Let's not leave out details, pal. :mutley

And SDSU +8.5????? The line was SDSU -4 you freak…the fuck you talking about?

This guy timely' date=' poor lil guy is getting his fuckin dick kicked in, actually feel bad for him. Timely pal, you should start following my plays, I'm a perfect posted 4 for 4 this tourney and am hitting an astounding 94% since I started posting. My next play is OREGON PK…oregon is def going to win so it looks like you have yet another loss pending as well as another worthless futures ticket! yikes pal![/quote']

Smart poster, tack on another win for him…oh wait thats me

Nothing stands out today...Maybe I'm just looking over it because I want UNC/ND/Xavier to lose otherwise I'd be thinking of taking UNC on the ML to win 1U, maybe later I'll change my mind. Really liking the BIG10 tomorrow, Waiting for that Iowa line to come out at 5dimes. LIkely tease Wis/Iowa/Mich St/L'ville tomorrow

http://www.thescore.com/news/727269

Harrow to play, but will be very limited. I would surprised if he played more than 15 minutes in the game, or if he made an impact. He has a slightly torn hamstring, and the injury is only a couple weeks old. The line shouldn't move with this news because he shouldn't have that much of an impact today, sadly. If they can pull off the upset today, he should be good to go for next week though.