NCAA Tournament Plays and Discussion

Timely Hitting

I didn't see that technical last night called on the coach of Providence for giving his players a passionate speech, but that just moved itself into the #1 worst call in the NCAA tournament.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/idiot-official-calls-bullshit-technical-foul-on-ed-cool-1692780853/+bubbaprog

:lol

Guy throws down the chair while talking to his guys - not directed at anyone - and the official gives him a technical foul.

Thanks for giving yourself away, Henry. Nice proxy.

See ya.

Eh, don't think the guy should be banned - if it was for something unrelated to me, obviously your call and no big deal. If other posters were complaining, I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with the hassle. If it was because he trolled me, I'd rather the guy stick around. Hanks has always cracked me up; he's a harmless little troll.

Now back to some basketball.

I think I just have a problem respecting Villanova for some reason, and I love Godfried as a coach as an underdog but with that said I really think NC State wins this game today. They match-up terrifically with Nova - at least my anti-Nova bias thinks so.

Usually pretty quick with my ghost busting, but I think I've lost my touch with my old age.

The only person who has typed Hankelstein at EOG or here is Plommer but I don't think Plommer would ghost, so not him. I also never had any issues with him. Your secret appears to be safe until next time Jimmy.

I'm still trying to figure out if calling me by an old username is supposed to be an insult, but I'm not sharp enough to figure that out either. fffff.

If Cinci beats Kentucky I don't care if I lose every bet the rest of the tournament it would be worth it.