Rito....tell me about your upbringing

Teddy kgb

Rito, do you ever think you’ll have a regular 9-5 job again or is there Zero doubt you’ll be a pro until you die?

Would be funny if you ended up stacking boxes at the local piggly wiggly along side some local yolko and trying to explain to him how you used to move millions of dollars a week and have the dude just stare right thru you without a clue...

I knew a person like this. He was a bank president in Chicago for years. He owned a $million house on Lake Michigan’ in my town. He would work at the local store 3 days/week after his wife died. He would even bring lady friends into the bar and split a meal with her. He would wear old clothes, check out books from the library, and never combed his hair. He died last year, worth close to $10 mil. The people at the store couldn’t believe it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rito.  So I Put this in the complaint thread, but I don’t know that you’ll go in there. In Denver.     I used to take 76 to 70 over Commerce Cityto 225. I don’t know what I did wrong, or if E470 has made that impossible, but anyway I went through like four or five  toll deals. Are they going to bill me five bucks for every time?  

I got lost in my own backyard.  Damn everything is so different.  

I think so. I get these bills on Mrs ritos car once in a while. Who knows where the fuck she was trying to go. Personally I'm on the highway like once a year.

Yeah I never was either when I lived here, but just trying to get to hotel, I went thru like 4...and I think it said $4.75.   I guess they shoot your license plate.   Probably have no need to go on the highway anyway except when I leave, but that whole deal had me very confused and don’t want to pay $20 to leave town lol. 

Luckily all my friends live and work in south Aurora for the most part.

Damn baller neighborhood, I can't afford it. Pretty much always available lmk.

I can't afford it either. Taking over payments from my best friend giving him sale of my home in Harvey park as down. He bought in snowmass and tried the Airbnb route last 2 years and is fed up so worked out for both of us. I'll send dm now should have plenty of free time after the first.

FH I see Voodoo the 13th of jan every year its tradition. We do props together on the natty. See him mid summer as well. Hope all is well.

• 1 month later...