Why Vegas is depressing

Reno Marty

One of the hangover guys with the animatronic baby and monkey claims to make $200k + a year

I saw him for the first time yesterday, up the block from the MGM (which had mediocre poker action, fwiw). I was wondering who he was supposed to be.

Personal fave: the Pee Wee Herman guy. And Mountain Tits, downtown.

I saw him for the first time yesterday, up the block from the MGM (which had mediocre poker action, fwiw). I was wondering who he was supposed to be.

Personal fave: the Pee Wee Herman guy. And Mountain Tits, downtown.

The peewee Herman guy is a total dick and breaks character too much.

Those people dressed as statues that sit/stand in those crazy positions are insane. Seems like hard work to stay balanced on one foot for hours on end. I'm sure they must have some sort of hard pliable plastic but still impressive nonetheless.

You walk past couple after couple and realize what the median American looks like, and worse, what the median American goes to bed with.

Vegas is also the world capital of waiting in line. Waiting at the airport, waiting for a taxi or shuttle for rental car, waiting for a seat at a restaurant even though it's half empty, waiting for bartender to come over.

Come to Reno, expecting a resurgence here to bring back the once great Reno - Las Vegas rivalry.

Reno Marty

I understand what your saying but there s ways to get around that for the most part if you ve been there a few times and know where to go which is less busy

• 9 months later...

You walk past couple after couple and realize what the median American looks like, and worse, what the median American goes to bed with. Vegas is also the world capital of waiting in line. Waiting at the airport, waiting for a taxi or shuttle for rental car, waiting for a seat at a restaurant even though it's half empty, waiting for bartender to come over. Come to Reno, expecting a resurgence here to bring back the once great Reno - Las Vegas rivalry. Reno Marty

Funny...Reno is dead but a resurgence would be nice!

Before I ever went to Vegas it was a place I really looked forward to visiting.

I was in awe of everything there during my first visit. That feeling lessened after each trip.

Once I realized what kind of a place it really was I totally lost interest in it and stopped going.

Vegas is tremendously over rated.

Almost everything that Vegas offers can be found elsewhere, and it's usually superior.

Other than slot machines in the airport, drug stores, and McDonalds that is.