What’s The Closest Encounter You’ve Had With Death?

Dark Raver Camper

The last encounter I had was a month into a large ketamine binge. My breathing started to be shallow and I had pressure in my head. I thought the air was sucked out of planet earth. I asked my sleeping wife if this was it? It was a scary episode.

Now I find it somewhat numerous. If this is it? Like the world was coming to an end. Hahahahhahahaha.

It is kind of hard to pin down BUT, I will say this:

I dodged Several Bullets and "Close Encounters with Death" going Door-to-Door in the Second Battle of Fallujah. :cigar

This Guy (Below) Was A COWARDLY PUSSY (Compared to The Almighty "Ol' Blood and Guts" El Chapo)... :cigar

audiemurphy_med1.jpg

Audie Murphy eventually became the most decorated U.S. soldier in World War II. Though he was only 21 years old at the end of the war, he had killed 240 German soldiers, had been wounded three times and had earned 33 awards and medals.

No Shade to Audie Murphy...BUT, Facts are FACTS...

Just Sayin'... :cigar

Closest for me was in about 1985, my car had broken down on the highway maybe a mile from my apartment, I walked down the highway carrying my bag of groceries(it was night). I came to an exit ramp I would have to cross and looked back to see if any cars were exiting, seeing none i started jogging(quick walk) , as i was in the middle of the ramp exit a car blows by me at maybe 50-55 missing me by maybe 3 inches. I never saw him and I dont think he ever saw me because he slammed on his breaks about 100 ft later. If i was 8 inches further ahead he would have killed me for sure at that speed.

My heart was really pounding after that.

When i was 16 i worked as a parts guy after school at an IHC dealership in riverside county

One day they sent me ti LA late in afternoon to pick up a turbo. It was pouring rain and was on a road called jack rabbit trail thru the Sb mountains

Going too fast and Lost control and over corrected and damn near went offf a cliff if it were not for one of those metal mileage markers that saved me. Front end was hanging over by a few inches

FH was a nap away from being dead.

I have never seen someone being so blue after he got woke up

out of his freezing car and stumbled into our room in Iowa City.

A few more hours he def would have been a frozen fish stick.

Not too mention his farm mishaps and close calls

YES, that's EXACTLY one of many reasons why everyone should live everyday to the fullest and harbor no HATRED or JEOLOUSY.