The chinese are going to build a 1000 bed hospital in a week

mikeman

What kind of masks ? Pictures

I don’t know how to post pictures.

They are made by a company called dynarex. 50 ear loop and 50 molded surgical masks. I guess it’s better than nothing. A few boxes of rubber gloves as well.

I know mike mentioned some masks with a number but my boxes don’t have that #. I was going to go to Lowe’s and harbor freight to see if they do.

I got mine at a medical uniform store that sells scrubs and other medical outfits, related items.

At the very least I’d wear rubber gloves. That doesn’t seem abnormal. People do it without the virus.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One report said they're burning 1200 bodies a day in wuhan alone, also they have now changed tactics, they are rounding up everyone who's sick and moving them to mass detention centers - where there is no medical care, just a bed to die on. But they are also sending those people's relatives with them(under the assumption they prob have it too), which means they all will get sick.

If this shit somehow breaks out over here it’s a wrap. That’s why I don’t understand letting 2000 people off a cruise ship because they didn’t have symptoms. It can take 14 days. Also read an article where the assumption is if it does break out over here we will be OK. We won’t. Unnamed source said we are not even close to equipped to handle a pandemic like this. Hospitals, staffing.

Not even remotely scared. Low morality rate.

I got coughed on for the whole 9 hours from Shanghai to SFO by some old Chinese guy and had the worst flu of my life about a week or so later Wouldn’t be surprised if I had it. I was there a 5 weeks before the first announced case , but who knows.

k

You prepping to BUGOUT , Balcy???

Is this more or less serious than Jade Helm or an EMP???

Many things are going to happen. It starts will a make shift civil war in Mexico. a spill over at the border will come after triggering mass chaos here. Stay tuned as I have a lot more that is going to happen.

37,500 infected

500 dead

That’s it.....mike is trolling

400 million people locked down, giant cities completely empty, all for 7-800 dead(the current figure), I dont think so. Wuhan has 47 crematoriums, supposedly burning over 1000 bodies a day(obviously some people die normally), and it's in many, many cities.

Not even remotely scared. Low morality rate.

I got coughed on for the whole 9 hours from Shanghai to SFO by some old Chinese guy and had the worst flu of my life about a week or so later Wouldn’t be surprised if I had it. I was there a 5 weeks before the first announced case , but who knows.

about 3 percent right now.

Every day china puts out stats, and every day the death rate is 2.1%, amazing

Massaged Numbers?

#coronavirus is master of math!
1/30: 170/7821 = 2,1%,
1/31: 213/9800 = 2,1%,
2/01: 259/11880 = 2,1%,
2/02: 304/14401 = 2,1%,
2/03: 361/17238 = 2,1%,
2/04: 429/20471 = 2,1%,
2/05: 493/24441 = 2,1%
2/06: 564/28605 = 2,1%