The chinese are going to build a 1000 bed hospital in a week

mikeman

just got back more chinese there. incredivble

i followed a husband and wife around for 15 minutes. he would drive the cart and she would go aisle to aisle going right up next to ppl and then end up not even buying anything. like that for a lap around the entire store. almost every aisle. i would say the aisle she didnt go down was because it was empty 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the masks at Lowe’s just as effective?

Most masks are N-95, that's their quality and efficiency, if it's labeled N-95 it's just as good as any other. keep in mind there is a correct way to wear them, straps should be placed properly, nose part pinched to prevent leak, facial hair will drastically lower their efficiency. .

I kid you not......my neighbor and her husband are in China. She’s a school teacher. Today they magically show up. They were in the Philippines, flew back to China, at least that’s what he said, was there about 4 hours and caught one of the last flights out. Possibly he made it more dramatic then it really is. For instance is there really no more flights out?

I’m sure they’re fine but my wife let them in the house and they were around everyone. I’m not very pleased but what could you do? Treat them like they have leprosy? I had rubber gloves out in plain view. I wanted to put them on.

I kid you not......my neighbor and her husband are in China. She’s a school teacher. Today they magically show up. They were in the Philippines, flew back to China, at least that’s what he said, was there about 4 hours and caught one of the last flights out. Possibly he made it more dramatic then it really is. For instance is there really no more flights out?

I’m sure they’re fine but my wife let them in the house and they were around everyone. I’m not very pleased but what could you do? Treat them like they have leprosy? I had rubber gloves out in plain view. I wanted to put them on.

Most american airlines have canceled all flights from anywhere in china,pretty much every country around china has closed their land borders. there might be a few flights going somewhere, but not many.

Very strange that it's apparently exploding in China, and nowhere else. If it doesn't spread here in the next week it prob wont.

it must just not be super-contagious like the rumors. their has to have been thousands of ppl from wuhan come into the US the past month yet just 11 cases

there would be thousands to tens of thousands of cases already

unless, its the most evil bio-weapon ever and it has a 4 week period until symptoms. but really unlikely

The chinese inadvertently released true figures of the virus(and then quickly took it down), it showed 75000 confirmed cases, 150000 suspected cases, and 25000 deaths. If they are using two sets of statistics, and there really are 25K dead, it's really bad.

Videos out there of them actually locking people in their houses(chaining the doors shut) because they're suspected of being sick, not much urgency to use them new hospitals I guess?

Sounds like things are getting worse in China, 400 million people are now locked in their homes as city after city is added to the restrictions, those new hospitals they built reportedly dont provide medical care, and they're now building huge detention centers where they will warehouse victims till they die.

The chinese inadvertently released true figures of the virus(and then quickly took it down), it showed 75000 confirmed cases, 150000 suspected cases, and 25000 deaths. If they are using two sets of statistics, and there really are 25K dead, it's really bad.

Videos out there of them actually locking people in their houses(chaining the doors shut) because they're suspected of being sick, not much urgency to use them new hospitals I guess?

I actually think the virus is worse then most people think but your stats are total BS.....where you find that shit?

I actually think the virus is worse then most people think but your stats are total BS.....where you find that shit?

Guangzhou, the capital of China's southwestern Guangdong Province and the country's fifth largest city with nearly 15 million residents, has just joined the ranks of cities imposing a mandatory lockdown on all citizens, effectively trapping residents inside their homes, with only limited permission to venture into the outside world to buy essential supplies.

The decision means 3 provinces, 60 cities and 400 million people are now facing China's most-strict level of lockdown as Beijing struggles to contain the coronavirus outbreak as the virus has already spread to more than 2 dozen countries.

Breaking: Guangzhou City (population: 14 M) locked down. All residential blocks be isolated from each other. So far around 400 million people locked down in
to contain
Original Chinese official report:
— 曾錚 Jennifer Zeng (@jenniferatntd)

, over the weekend, "
Tencent seems to have inadvertently released what is potentially the actual number of infections and deaths, which were astronomically higher than official figures
", and were far closer to the catastrophic

According to the report, late on Saturday evening, Tencent, on its webpage titled "Epidemic Situation Tracker", showed confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in China as standing at
154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time.
It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

And while the number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300, most ominously,
the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day