Yeah buddy

IAG

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that cost a night? Is food included, are meals expensive?

You can do it with all inclusive, or ala carte. maybe $90 extra a day for all inclusive? Not really sure.    I really don’t know.  Never paid,  but I’m guessing a week with the three rooms we have is 8k-9k.   Depends on time of year also.  

5 restaurants on property..All are very good.    

Hard to believe AI is only $90, but for some reason sticks in my mind. 

Eh, today mostly travel.  Next few days will be better.  All I really want to do is lay at pools and enjoy the sunshine.   There is some mariachi band or something playing outside now,  Gets dark early seems like!    I didn’t even go to dinner.   Just want to chill tonight..been up since 3 am....

You really realize how egocentric America is when you go to other countries. I was getting pissed in the store because I couldn’t  read what anything said :laugh  and I had no idea how much things were, because of course, it was all priced in pesos. Couldn’t find anything I wanted and this store had everything. 

Going to make a trip in to town for some Soma though. Love that you can just buy that at pharmacy. 

If you want to buy opiates at the pharm you can as well. Much much easier if you bring a Spanish speaker. Some times if you speak English they won’t sell them to you.

Can also buy Xanax and Valium otc there

Don’t have a Spanish speaker, and would be scared of what I was getting.  I just legit want something for my back right now. 

wait what?   You can buy Xanax Otc?   I don’t like it, but Wth?