Yeah buddy

IAG

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians a close second when it comes to binge drinking. Wisconsin #1. How much brandy did you consume with the Sconnies?

No brandy.    I had a Bloody Mary, mimosa, and Long Islands yesterday ..not even sure what they were drinking.

Took my sweet time this morning and lost room at favorite pool area for now...sitting right next to the jacuzzi, so not all bad. 

Been a cold front for AZ. 

Tell whichever one is cuter that your buddy says hi. Ha. 

I’ve only  seen one so far.  They just sat down....one left to pool before I saw he,  but ok.  That wouldn’t be awkward at all. Lol

I refuse to creep ala KInger so probably no pics though...Maybe via WhatsApp 

Feels like 4 degrees in the605.    Feels like 84 here.   Not a cloud in the sky.     But what’s the deal with whales?     People going out of their mind when they breach.  I don’t get it.   You would think it’s the second coming. 

I was working somewhere out west, and everybody started going outside. I asked someone why. He said "The blimp's flying overhead." He then asked me why I wasn't going outside. I said "I am from Akron, Ohio. Do you realize how many times I've seen the blimp?"

I was working somewhere out west, and everybody started going outside. I asked someone why. He said "The blimp's flying overhead." He then asked me why I wasn't going outside. I said "I am from Akron, Ohio. Do you realize how many times I've seen the blimp?"

Wwell being from 605 I don’t see whales breach often...it’s just not any bog deal to me.   Trying to think of way out of ww dinner cruise tonight.   Rather stay at resort and go dancing or watch debates. 

Imagine being in Mexico at a nice place and choosing to watch Debates

jajjajaa

Lol...been Sunning and drinking since 10 am.    It gets cold at night.  Was miserable after dinner.   They even wrapped with little blanket wraps..as we were eating outside.  I really want to stay on property tonight.    We will see.  Want to read reviews of the excursion before making the call. 

You see any guys with assault rifles guarding the place/area?

No.  Security is tight...gated and when you come on you have to give room numbers and names and they count people etc...but have not seen any guns. Haven’t looked that closely though. 

Been here three times,  and never seen anything that concerns me at all.  Oh, and I think it was you who asked about price.  I looked up the hotel all inclusive price for 7 days...the junior suite for two people for one week is 3200 during the week I checked.   We have a larger unit...three rooms, more people, so obviously more.   

the hotel guests have no choice but to do all inclusive....but with owners,  whole group has to do AI, or no one can do it. 

No.  Security is tight...gated and when you come on you have to give room numbers and names and they count people etc...but have not seen any guns. Haven’t looked that closely though. 

Been here three times,  and never seen anything that concerns me at all.  Oh, and I think it was you who asked about price.  I looked up the hotel all inclusive price for 7 days...the junior suite for two people for one week is 3200 during the week I checked.   We have a larger unit...three rooms, more people, so obviously more.   

the hotel guests have no choice but to do all inclusive....but with owners,  whole group has to do AI, or no one can do it. 

So $3200 for 7 days- about $450 a night, divide by 2 is $225 a night per person. Not bad. :cheers