Yeah buddy

IAG

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People were swimming in the ocean when I was there?

Hope you’re having the time of your life IGGY!!!

people still do it but there are signs saying it isn’t allowed. All the beach areas behind the resorts. I asked and was told there was some drownings and they don’t want the responsibility. (Exact words)

Iggy, check out the grocery store. Use the bathroom downstairs. They pat down and search every employee leaving. Too much theft. $2 an hour wages

I think I accidentally smuggled out a bottle of salsa.      

I have to find fam for dinner....going to San Jose.  Would rather just eat nachos in my room and watch Iowa results. Somehow I ended up at a tahare your presentation today,... I did a video with the shout out to WVU but I have to find it and I will post it eventually.   Was mad my bro signed us up for that....doesn’t need money but got like 700 off his rental car and we all got wh

aale watching cruise for free. 

Nice avatar!

Thanks! They just played Rem at the pool!    Drink tally.  

1 double espresao

1 vanilla latte

1 bloody mary 

1 Long Island

Fam went somewhere.  I’m staying here.  Supposed to go on the whale watch cruise tonight. Not sure I’ll make it.  I’m burning I think.  Keep applying lotion but it’s fucking hot!!