RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people don't care about that kind of stuff.

His problem though, was he wasn't some hipster/bohemian. So no cover story there.

Happiest folk I ever knew had fukk all but their happiness.

Dirt poor but well fed dudes hanging out at the barber talkin shit.

Somebody walk in there and say Dow Jones, one dude say he just left and another yell that's my cousin.. Fukker had about 839 cousins and only about 290 were blood.

Chances are he wasn't getting them from a dr, they've cracked down on that, so he was likely getting pills from other sources, 1 bad batch laced with fentenyl and your number up.

This. If i had to guess he got a bad batch of counterfeit pain pills instead of oxys they are really laced with Fentanyl. This has actually happened to countless people all over the country.

Would imagine its fentanyl related

Street drugs are dangerous unless u 100% certain of the supply chain

Like mikeman said they are cracking down on doctors and some people even have to buy extra pills off the street when they run out of their prescription i know because i used to do the same thing. The one thing that saved me is i got help in 2012 before these counterfeit oxy/fentanyl pills hit the street. I had a habit 12 long years i really do believe i got away from it right in time.

One more thing. If you are on pain pills a long time and you have to take more and more you are wasting money and these days risking your life if you get sold counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl.

A lot of people won't agree with me BUT best thing to do if you need help with opiates/painkillers go get on methadone it helps with pain, is a hell of a lot cheaper plus you don't have to keep risking your life buying off the street.

'Fake oxy' pills in US Southwest lift fentanyl death toll.....

Aaron Francisco Chavez swallowed at least one of the sky blue pills at a Halloween party before falling asleep forever. He became yet another victim killed by a flood of illicit fentanyl smuggled from Mexico by the Sinaloa cartel into the Southwest—a profitable new business for the drug gang that has made the synthetic opioid responsible for the most fatal overdoses in the U.S.

Three others at the party in Tucson also took the pills nicknamed "Mexican oxy." They were saved after partygoers flagged down police who administered naloxone overdose reversal medication. The treatment came too late for the 19-year-old Chavez.

The pills vary widely in strength, from a tiny amount to enough to cause lethal overdoses. Law enforcement officials say they have become a lucrative new product for the cartel, despite the conviction this week of Sinaloa kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman Loera in New York.

The four Tucson partiers thought they were taking oxycodone, a much less powerful opioid, investigators believe.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-02-fentanyl-deaths-mexican-oxy-pills.html

99% of what I saw about him was racist, bigoted, insensitive, mean-spirited insults, and holding himself out to be an expert at handicapping without proving it (hate that).

1% was doing a few good deeds..

He either knew he was wrong, and didn't care to change, or was delusional enough to think his behavior was fine. Not sure hich  I am not a mind reader--I only look at words and deeds.

99% of what I saw about him was racist, bigoted, insensitive, mean-spirited insults, and holding himself out to be an expert at handicapping without proving it (hate that).

1% was doing a few good deeds..

He either knew he was wrong, and didn't care to change, or was delusional enough to think his behavior was fine. Not sure hich  I am not a mind reader--I only look at words and deeds.

no matter how you look at it, the guy was a low life scum bag...….