RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, you pathetic dipshit. Give me an example of where I have posted anyone's info, or anyone complaining that I did. Any credible poster. Come on corksacker, back it up.

What the fuck do you know about "...most people". Most kunts like you? That's what you mean, isn't it. You're pissed at me for describing that maggot Dave absolutely accurately, because it happens to absolutely describe your racist mongrel ass as well.

I do look for people's names and their addresses. I'll give you that. But the reason behind that is not to post them. Three posters, in fact, all of whom have spoken in a vulgar way about females in my family. One is here. Two are at Peeps. I know who one is, the other is difficult to find. You're not one of them.

Anybody who wants to find me, will have no problem. Until they find me. Then they have a major problem.

Now lets see evidence of what you say, asshole?

Maybe you were just fishing for info.idk. I know your Non heterosexual person it buddy likes posting peoples shit.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't have two sets of codes/etc.

So you are a perfect human being then?  Wow.  I didn't realize we had Jesus of Nazareth posting with us.

Hypocrisy is the opposite of integrity.  It's what happens when your actions don't match up with your words and/or beliefs.  And I'm not just talking about what you are responsible for in your forum posts.  Your everyday life. You've never said/done something that you knew was wrong and was ashamed of it? Really? 

If you honestly believe you have never once been a hypocrite with anything in your life, then you are either God himself or extremely delusional. 

So you are a perfect human being then?  Wow.  I didn't realize we had Jesus of Nazareth posting with us.

Hypocrisy is the opposite of integrity.  It's what happens when your actions don't match up with your words and/or beliefs.  And I'm not just talking about what you are responsible for in your forum posts.  Your everyday life. You've never said/done something that you knew was wrong and was ashamed of it? Really? 

If you honestly believe you have never once been a hypocrite with anything in your life, then you are either God himself or extremely delusional. 

You are misusing the word hypocrite. Hypocrite doesn't mean "not being perfect here and there, saying a doing something opposite here and there."

Hypocrite means being someone who has a PATTERN of that behavior. Just like everyone has lied before. But are you known as a LIAR? Am I known as a LIAR (no). Even though Kinger does his weaves, is he known as a LIAR? No. Big difference.

I am not a hypocrite.

You are misusing the word hypocrite. Hypocrite doesn't mean "not being perfect here and there, saying a doing something opposite here and there."

Hypocrite means being someone who has a PATTERN of that behavior. Just like everyone has lied before. But are you known as a LIAR? Am I known as a LIAR (no). Even though Kinger does his weaves, is he known as a LIAR? No. Big difference.

I am not a hypocrite.

This convo is getting way deeper than my original intentions.  I understand what you are saying and agree.  There are different levels to everything though.  Whether someone is a repeat offender or makes an occasional mistake.  Nobody is perfect.  And certainly nobody here. 

My point was there are a lot of people with a lot of flaws interacting here on a daily basis.  Including myself.  So with that in mind, I just don't find it appropriate to be the damning judge of anyone here.  Whether they are here posting with us or whether they passed away last night.  

You missed IAG and my discussion about "judging" and how it needs to be clarified. Judging by Biblical definition isn't saying MeatMan was an asshole on many levels. Judging is saying what his final judgment would be in God's eyes.

Agree.  Identifying behavior isn't judging.  But casting stones in glass houses certainly walks up to that line.  

Lookit Slow Dribblo punching up 5 weight classes.

We know how this end.

Relax people.

It's a sports forum. And we lost a dude unexpectedly. That is it. Guy was over the top at times and said some nasty shit. But most of us have at some point.

I spoke to Dave over the phone years ago for a few minutes. Guy was really nice and cool. And he said if I was ever in Vegas he'd hook me up. He was quite different than his video's and his nasty remarks. I don't think he ever wanted some of the shit to happen to anyone he spouted off. But he was defending his game and was over the top. Either way. Sad to see that he's gone.

Relax people.

It's a sports forum. And we lost a dude unexpectedly. That is it. Guy was over the top at times and said some nasty shit. But most of us have at some point.

I spoke to Dave over the phone years ago for a few minutes. Guy was really nice and cool. And he said if I was ever in Vegas he'd hook me up. He was quite different than his video's and his nasty remarks. I don't think he ever wanted some of the shit to happen to anyone he spouted off. But he was defending his game and was over the top. Either way. Sad to see that he's gone.

It's a shame there are so many cold hearted  bastards here.