Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not the left

It’s fucking stupid to have my pillow guy speaking at the White House regarding a pandemic

He was there as a businessman who's trying to help with supplies. nothing wrong with that. I already said he shouldn't have made a political speech, however that is his right.

I heard he was going to run for governor of Minnesota.

If Jesse Ventura can win, why not?

What he is doing is great. It just comes across that he donated $100k to trump, so he “earned” the right to talk. Last week or two, Trump is bragging about talking to A-Rod about this. He is listening to his advisors now, it needed to be done a while back.

The rest of those CEO's got there by climbing the ladder in corporate america - which means they're smooth, slick, and good at spewing BS. He was anything but smooth because he's not like them, he's an average guy that started a company and succeeded.

He's not average.  He was the Undertaker's sidekick before he started the pillow business

PaulBearer010.jpg

Any opinions from the sharps here on IRA vs ROTH IRA?  I'm 32,  will be fully vested in my pension by 50 and can retire.  Should I put money into the market and just reinvest dividends for the future or throw some money into an IRA/ROTH IRA also?  Thank you gentlemen

Depending if you think you're gonna be in a higher tax bracket now or during retirement? Ideally a combination of both a traditional and Roth is nice to bring with you to retirement. I recommend deferring taxes now because you never know what the future will bring. But after awhile you may want to switch to a Roth because you may want to avoid all your distributions during retirement to be taxable. It could end up putting you in a higher tax bracket.