Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid so, not that it'll all happen this week, there will no doubt be interventions from central banks and the fed that will temporarily prop it up,. I could see the dow going to 18000 before the bottom is in. The pandemic will keep getting worse for at least 2-3 more months(maybe longer).

Made this prediction on March 1st. pretty close. :cigar

I always have an ample supply of diet coke, prob have 18 12 pks right now.

What will happen with this virus is it  will spread, get out of control, people will panic, the media will panic, they will shut almost everything down, but after a period of time(several months) the realization will occur that attempts at isolation have failed. At that point the decision will be made that everyone should go back to work, go back to living their lives, and you handle the sick as they come.

A year from now maybe 50% of the population will have already had it and recovered. Then it's over.

Another spot on prediction from 7 weeks ago. :cigar

Obviously the D's thought an impeachment was a far better idea than the welfare of the people. Look no farther than NY.

"What he did was wrong and shameful but I don't think he'll do it again. Ill let him do it".

- RepubliCon Susan Collins.

Well he done it again. Pelosi should impeach him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...