What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t want to get burned on this so a slight correction to the bet that should have been easy to understand but you never know.

When I said 100 Americans, I meant 100 Americans dying in America....don’t want John Smith American traveling in China winding up dead to count to the total

Oh boy, here we go. :laugh

Right now the number is zero, even though some americans have already died(in china i think). So yes, deaths over there dont count.

I was going to bet with Teddy as well, but didn’t want to have to “root” for  people to die.

I just ordered canned soup and 4-6 cases of water, extra cat food, rice etc...  Was reading about the shelflife of some of that stuff and since i don’t eat many carbs these days, I don’t have any of that kind of thing around.   Figured can’t hurt to have...for now...or in the future. 

In case power goes out Bought these yesterday, the LED lamps are better than candles, run on AA batteries, which Costco has a sale on right now

Emergency radio with a crank charger to help with an emergency call on the cell or near weather and important news if TV goes down

Researching first aid, auto emergency kit and bug out bags today just in case :cheers

56648-E05-4-BDA-440-B-989-A-95-E3-DD1-E7how to type ñ in laptop acer