What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

Such a big deal that I’m heading to the gym where there will be 100 others sweating, coughing, sneezing and nobody worried...then I’ll go to work with 200 others and we’ll cram in a man lift breathing on each other’s neck...

This will happen in 10,000 other spots in California alone...

And all of you are panicking.....it’s a glorified cold people, you are all sheep....stick around for 2 months and watch my thread bump towards Hammer, you’ll have had forgotten all about this so called virus

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a big deal that I’m heading to the gym where there will be 100 others sweating, coughing, sneezing and nobody worried...then I’ll go to work with 200 others and we’ll cram in a man lift breathing on each other’s neck...

This will happen in 10,000 other spots in California alone...

And all of you are panicking.....it’s a glorified cold people, you are all sheep....stick around for 2 months and watch my thread bump towards Hammer, you’ll have had forgotten all about this so called virus

That's exactly why it will get very bad. With an incubation period of at least 14 days(some reports say maybe 28 days),  control and containment will be impossible.

if you can find them get the 3m ones.

Cant find them anywhere.  Just when I would think I found some somewhere,  I would click and they would say unavailable. I don’t know if they were selling out as I was shopping or what.....finally did find some 3m ones on Amazon....I won’t tell you what I paid. Freaking ridiculous.  #sucker

There was a local tattoo artist on local news this morning who said that he used to buy those for 1000 for $100. The last time he ordered cost him $1900.....

he still.  got a hell of a deal from what I can see....I should probably cancel my Amazon order.     I just freaked out a bit when I spent an hour looking and couldn’t find any.

Cant find them anywhere.  Just when I would think I found some somewhere,  I would click and they would say unavailable. I don’t know if they were selling out as I was shopping or what.....finally did find some 3m ones on Amazon....I won’t tell you what I paid. Freaking ridiculous.  #sucker

try craigs list, someone will be trying to make a buck. also get a mask with the little flap in the middle, they are much easier to breath with.

how much did you pay, they used to be $1 each roughly.

try craigs list, someone will be trying to make a buck. also get a mask with the little flap in the middle, they are much easier to breath with.

how much did you pay, they used to be $1 each roughly.

I am not saying.  Lol.   Ok hold on.   I’ll show you what I got. 

What masks did you guys buy? Started looking online and they are incredibly difficult to find at any reasonable price. I’m not really worried other than travel...... Then again I would never want to wear one of those in public..not very attractive...

:laugh

Try this one pal , it’s the Kinger special: :laugh

F2-E47783-03-F9-417-C-8952-5-EDEE124-AA6

CFF5-DD76-78-BF-4837-9-D76-3-EDC768-DB2-.     That’s for ten btw.   If you can find  cheaper, that won’t take two months to get here, I’m all ears.

wow. its almost cheaper (and certainly safer) to rent a country house and take an extended vacation with very little human contact for a couple weeks.

bring some jigsaw puzzles and some booze and just relax for a while while this thing plays out.

wow. its almost cheaper (and certainly safer) to rent a country house and take an extended vacation with very little human contact for a couple weeks.

bring some jigsaw puzzles and some booze and just relax for a while while this thing plays out.

I know right?   I can hole up in SoDak normally  np, but will be travelling next week to California.  Masks won’t be here in time tho.  I shouldn’t make financial transactions before second cup of coffee. 

350 million Americans and Zero dead from the virus and IAG is going to spend $275 on a $9 item.....settle down folks

Ship me some fkin masks pal!!

p.s.  that gal in Cali not doing so well....and God knows how she got it.   I’m not meeting up with you for roulette now.  You’re too careless...probably be a carrier by then.