What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy did you write this on glp?

Uhm....the Gov't has been in yer glowy box since operation MOCKINGBIRD.

We can also discuss that Marines are NOT supposed to act on American Soil. Posse comitatus those of us who know how Murrica is supposed to work.

Maybe before saying insanity learned what's what.

And PS....Pence is filtering all I fo now on the wutang flu. Wonder when he got an MD?

billy did you write this on glp?

Uhm....the Gov't has been in yer glowy box since operation MOCKINGBIRD.

We can also discuss that Marines are NOT supposed to act on American Soil. Posse comitatus those of us who know how Murrica is supposed to work.

Maybe before saying insanity learned what's what.

And PS....Pence is filtering all I fo now on the wutang flu. Wonder when he got an MD?

Next time just say look what Billy wrote and don't fukkin bother me.

TIA.

February 2020. America witnesses a colossal failure. After gutting all the agencies in charge of handling disease control and pandemic crisis response, Pinocchio appoints Mike Pence to pray the crisis away.

Why don't you go infect yourself with the virus right now, so that you can blame another case on orange man.

And if you're super lucky maybe you'll even die of it - then you can blame it on Pinocchio!

Matter of fact, why don't we just offer that up to all TDS freaks - inject yourself with coronavirus for the cause. That way you can blame it on tROmP. Everyone comes away happy.

Why don't you go infect yourself with the virus right now, so that you can blame another case on orange man.

And if you're super lucky maybe you'll even die of it - then you can blame it on Pinocchio!

Matter of fact, why don't we just offer that up to all TDS freaks - inject yourself with coronavirus for the cause. That way you can blame it on tROmP. Everyone comes away happy.

Let's see, I think ill gut the agencies that protect America's environment after i gut all the agencies that handle disease control and pandemic response. Pinocchio and his RepubliCon enablers!