Oaklawn and Other Venues

rdalert447

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been waiting for Greg Foley’s horses to come back after their first race over the Churchill strip this meet. He has two wins but the majority of his starters have looked short going first over, with most coming off three month layoffs. His entrant today is the first one coming back off a Churchill Race. Just an FYI:

Race 5

#1 Charge the Line 9/2

I’ve been waiting for Greg Foley’s horses to come back after their first race over the Churchill strip this meet. He has two wins but the majority of his starters have looked short going first over, with most coming off three month layoffs. His entrant today is the first one coming back off a Churchill Race. Just an FYI:

Race 5

#1 Charge the Line 9/2

Like him a little also boxing 1-2 betting 2 to win though.

GL

G. Foley has two today that are coming back second time over the course:

Race 8

#2 Dance Rhythms 8-1

Race 10

#6 Sconsin 12-1

Early in the meet, he put Bejarano on some really bad mounts. Horses that had no chance due to the long layoff. I have to figure that he promised Bejarano some good ones down the road. Have to give those second time overs some special attention when Bejarano is aboard.

I also like the Cannizzo longer half in race 5 at Belmont. His horses have looked like shit going first over, but even when he’s running bad you have to pay attention to his speed types. Carmouche up is a good sign as well. He only knows one way to ride, go as fast as you can for as long as you can. He was on some of Canizzo’s closers early on, but that was a bad mix. Was waiting for him to be named on a Cannizzo speed ball.

Race 5

#1 Horoscope 15-1

G. Foley has two today that are coming back second time over the course:

Race 8

#2 Dance Rhythms 8-1

Race 10

#6 Sconsin 12-1

Early in the meet, he put Bejarano on some really bad mounts. Horses that had no chance due to the long layoff. I have to figure that he promised Bejarano some good ones down the road. Have to give those second time overs some special attention when Bejarano is aboard.

I did zero work at CD today will tail

gl today rd