Total quarantine for a least a week

bookbraker

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a lockdown even mean?  People are going to have to be able to leave to get food.  That means that people will have to leave to go to work.

It's a liberal psychosis, every day they must do more than the day before. The governors cant imagine themselves doing a press conference without saying, "today , I've decided to..."

Then they think they're going to quarantine a giant state with a few thousand natl guard, cmon.

Clues.

Does Hanks have Corona virus?

U seen Johnny Depp lately?

Weinstein ratting out everyone?

Got to have everyone in lock down to best pull this off?

Dude I’m on your side, I’m not trolling.. what is going to go down in your opinion? Stop talking In Riddles pal? :laugh

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger

Dude, I like Trump but I'm not a blind supporter but if he pulls this off, it will be unbelievable.

Lock down is 100% occurring before April 1... It should be nationwide but in some areas it will really be uneventful.. It will last thru April 10th...after that the world will be forever changed.. Look for 10 days of Darkness April 1 thru April 10... Probably no internet, TV or media of any kind during this time.. Electricity should remain on...

The adreno chrome has been taken away and now heads are soon to roll... The coming storm was mentioned by trump in October, its been mentioned alot lately by other world leaders and that storm my friends is not a Corona virus... This virus did come along and is being used to accomplish this.. Follow the white rabbit...

Dude, I like Trump but I'm not a blind supporter but if he pulls this off, it will be unbelievable.

Lock down is 100% occurring before April 1... It should be nationwide but in some areas it will really be uneventful.. It will last thru April 10th...after that the world will be forever changed.. Look for 10 days of Darkness April 1 thru April 10... Probably no internet, TV or media of any kind during this time.. Electricity should remain on...

Lock down equals looting and people getting hurt and killed.