Total quarantine for a least a week

bookbraker

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Balco. Also please let your mom know to stay inside. There’s 3 confirmed cases at an old folks home in Burlingame. Hitting a little too close to home.

She is a lockdown, but the cabin fever is getting to her. She finally got Netflix and enjoying watching multi movies. She loved the Irishman.

You can always run your CC up, and either file BK or settle in a couplle years at 20% - you'll fall between the cracks now i imagine millions will default - 7 years goes by quick and then your gtg

That would be my last resort.  I'd rather put my equity to work.  Monthly payment on the HELOC is only 1%.  And a decent portion of that goes to principal. 

It was a good deal. 

You can always run your CC up, and either file BK or settle in a couplle years at 20% - you'll fall between the cracks now i imagine millions will default - 7 years goes by quick and then your gtg

Oh shit. Decent idea. Have hundreds of thousands in available credit not even counting my Amex which is another 50-75k

I can be like Landers on roids!

You have to understand fractional reserve banking system we are on and what a fraud it is

If a bank has say $1,000,000 on deposit from customers, the bank can turn around and loan out up to $10,000,000 at interest. The $ are literally created out of thin air

So if you burn them for say $300,000. - that just comes off the top of the millions they make off that money they loaned out

Nobody is really out anything