Total quarantine for a least a week

bookbraker

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rdalert

Why wouldnt you sacrifice by simply staying at home if it might help slow down this virus so that our health care system doesnt get overwhelmed and people who normally would survive with proper care die due to lack of supplies?

I honestly dont get how not following basic easy hunker down instructions is in any way good for you,your family,others, others family's or America as a whole

One would have to trust and believe our so called government leaders and the media. I trust/believe neither.

Yup. Business tanking. Obviously a multiple month shut down isn’t going to help.

-200 I’m done.

There goes $150kish a year

Thankfully I’m comfortable enough that I can live without working but it still stings considering it’ll be awhile before I can even start interviewing

youll be fine son relax.

You don’t believe that being in contact with fewer people will slow down the spread of the virus?

I don’t believe we all have to lock ourselves in our homes to accomplish that. I don’t believe the virus is going to be anywhere near as bad here as we are being told. I don’t believe anyone should willfully give away our individual rights to these proven liars. There’s a whole host of shit I don’t believe. Specifically, 95% of what the government and media tells us.

I’m fine with social distancing as much as possible. I usually stay 6-8 feet away from people to begin with. I have a huge grass play field in front of my house. Enough where four or five families can run their kids around without coming near each other. If there’s not a National Guardsman in front of my house, I’ll have my kid out there every day.

This just kind of struck me homeless people who depend upon panhandling to have enough money to buy a mic double and yes I know some of the money goes for drugs and alcohol but some does go for food those people are probably really struggling right now as foot traffic is greatly reduced

First thing I thought of when they shut down Nevada. A ton of homeless people depend on the strip for panhandling, finding money left in slot machines, chips/cash on the ground, scamming tourists, etc. There are going to be some desperate people out there in short order.