Total quarantine for a least a week

bookbraker

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go to sleep...

Plenty of time to discuss but rest easy, the good guys going to win...

Book was 100% correct, not sure about his date... I would guess, announce on Sunday... Enacted on Monday but that's not certain.. Things have to be in place for lock down.. Definitely by April 1 but should end by April 10th...

Virus is 100% real... No doubt about that but it's a smoke screen and now being used for higher purpose..

Nahh, it's feeding the hysteria that was always deep inside liberals twisted minds. They want to destroy the country, they really do." Lets see, lets force every single person in the state out of work(except govt), then we're the only ones who can save them, and we will, but of course that comes with new permanent restrictions."

Yup. Business tanking. Obviously a multiple month shut down isn’t going to help.

-200 I’m done.

There goes $150kish a year

Thankfully I’m comfortable enough that I can live without working but it still stings considering it’ll be awhile before I can even start interviewing

Sorry to hear Bro.  But this is gonna be commonplace all over the nation unfortunately.  

I'll give it a year before my wife's job is toast.  Max.  4 months is probably realistic.  

My brother just made the decision to leave the education field earlier this year.  He has/had a job lined up to start in June.  I joked with him 2 nights ago that both of us will be teaching again within a year to put food on the table.  And we might be sharing a house.  Was joking.  Kinda.  But that's not too far off I'm afraid from reality soon... 

Yup. Business tanking. Obviously a multiple month shut down isn’t going to help.

-200 I’m done.

There goes $150kish a year

Thankfully I’m comfortable enough that I can live without working but it still stings considering it’ll be awhile before I can even start interviewing

My condolences deeply, but your a resilient guy that will rebound shortly.

Sorry to hear Bro. But this is gonna be commonplace all over the nation unfortunately.

I'll give it a year before my wife's job is toast. Max. 4 months is probably realistic.

My brother just made the decision to leave the education field earlier this year. He has/had a job lined up to start in June. I joked with him 2 nights ago that both of us will be teaching again within a year to put food on the table. And we might be sharing a house. Was joking. Kinda. But that's not too far off I'm afraid from reality soon...

All good my friend. Like I said , I ain’t gonna be homeless or starve or anything like many of my fellow Americans.