Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

Its early. Just because noone has claimed to be ill from the virus so far means nothing. 

Mind boggling.

Yeah, I think I'm going to cut my losses and refrain from engaging with you further on this.

So you think it's ok for a NY dr who's not infected to take the drug, but a sick person in detroit should be denied that right? Explain why?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let this run its course another 3 weeks or so.  

Open up some businesses responsibly.  Keep problem areas like NYC locked the fuck down.  Tell 60+ and others with underlying health condition risks to lock the fuck down.

Open things back up responsibly.  We need our economy.  It's our lifeblood.  

This thing is bad, but it needs to run its course.

It ain't that fucking hard to understand. 

I can't believe people are this fucking stupid.  

Like most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Is this bad?  Yes.  Is this something that's going to wipe out the world?  Good God.. NO.  

Get a fucking grip.  Morons. 

Hey DumbFuck who said it’s going to wipe out the world? I never said that. But people are living in fantasyland if they think the world as we knew it, will exist before the end of the year. It’s not happening, tough guy. 

Open up some businesses responsibly. Keep problem areas like NYC locked the fuck down. Tell 60+ and others with underlying health condition risks to lock the fuck down.

Open things back up responsibly. We need our economy. It's our lifeblood.

Yup. We will have some herd immunity at that stage as well.

Hey DumbFuck who said it’s going to wipe out the world? I never said that. But people are living in fantasyland if they think the world as we knew it, will exist before the end of the year. It’s not happening, tough guy. 

Some people(the NY gov) think it will peak in april, everything I read said may, by july it'll be winding down, that doesn't mean it'll be gone or that people will not still be getting infected, but it will mean we can return to normal.  The virus is here to stay, we'll never be rid of it, ever.

Open up some businesses responsibly.  Keep problem areas like NYC locked the fuck down.  Tell 60+ and others with underlying health condition risks to lock the fuck down.

Open things back up responsibly.  We need our economy.  It's our lifeblood.  

:laugh Jumping Jacks instructor/Rhodes Scholar. Only in ForumVille can a guy who supervises wind sprints for a living, have the winning strategy to open the country back up :laugh

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/rhode-island-sending-cops-national-guard-to-find-new-yorkers-seeking-coronavirus-refuge/

what a silly LIL virus. They are only going door to door looking for NYers that fled the city. Yup this should be buttoned up in no time. We’ll be back to living our normal lives in 4-6 weeks max  :laugh

Do you not understand that the faster that everyone gets infected, the faster this is over?

Do you not understand that the faster that everyone gets infected, the faster this is over?

It needs to run its course.  Sounds morbid, but that's what needs to happen.  

Fuck, it could take you or me down.  As small as those chances are.  People need to calm the fuck down and think practical about this.  

Be responsible and cautious, but don't panic like barry.  That's the worst thing going on right now.  Panic.  

Everyone needs food.  

Go pick out an avocado tomorrow at the grocery store.  Some dude that has the COVIDS just touched the one that you just grabbed.  2 minutes before you did.  He looked at it and it didn't pass his test.  Looked and felt good to you.  Goes in your basket.  

You've got it now.  No fucking mask or hand sanitizer is gonna save you.  

Let it run its fucking course.  Nature. 

Everyone needs food.  

Go pick out an avocado tomorrow at the grocery store.  Some dude that has the COVIDS just touched the one that you just grabbed.  2 minutes before you did.  He looked at it and it didn't pass his test.  Looked and felt good to you.  Goes in your basket.  

You've got it now.  No fucking mask or hand sanitizer is gonna save you.  

Let it run its fucking course.  Nature. 

That’s what doesn’t make sense to me

I sell a frozen bakery product that is decorated at the store and placed in the  bulk showcase

Well the stores closed those down and basically made me package everything I produce now if I wanted to sell to them

Yet all the produce is free to handled

That’s what doesn’t make sense to me

It's bullshit man.  People aren't thinking practical about this.  

Let's be responsible, and practical.  I understand shutting things down that aren't necessarily necessary.  And telling people to keep social distance.  Yada yada yada.

But this thing is spreading.  No matter what.  It's gonna happen.  We can't let our economy send us to the next great Depression by going overboard with the panic. 

The stores here are limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at once to apparently apply social distancing

Tape at the registers to mark off 6 feet and sneeze guards everywhere 

Yet they have people passing each other in the aisles,touching debit machines and giving back money someone else handled