Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

Ted you live in a more liberal state than NY and in a blue county. I will never understand the bipartisan in this nation. I always thought we would come together during crisis and drop the b.s. but I guess not.

The 476 reported in Colorado is a complete myth. We only had 3k tests and ran out of tests Wednesday. A friend is a nurse at a hospital here in denver and says they have at least 200 cases with symptoms. 100k tests arrive monday for the state watch us go to 2k overnight is my prediction.

I'm on day 6 of self quarantine anyone have any book recommendations? Cannot watch another minute of TV currently.

What are your book interests?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would if it wasn’t for the Left, you anti American fvcks can’t get over Trump and support him at this time of crises, look at the cock sucker Dink, blaming Trump for his friends death ? Fvck Dink!!

It’s You!!!! And Yours!!!! Who is not coming together....you do understand that right??

Tell your boy Bad Leroy to suk it!!!

We would if it wasn’t for the Left, you anti American fvcks can’t get over Trump and support him at this time of crises, look at the cock sucker Dink, blaming Trump for his friends death ? Fvck Dink!!

It’s You!!!! And Yours!!!! Who is not coming together....you do understand that right??

Lol what are you angry about? You seem like you have a recession proof job in maybe the nicest city in the nation.

I dont care for the president and how he waited as long as he did to treat this like a real threat but I also am rooting for him to do a capable job during these times. I'm voting for a republican senator in November because of how he handled things and was honest about is being completely unprepared and putting blame on his cabinet. I liked that. I vote with who and what I believe in not blindly.

Also I meant the forum not the country. I dont get wny a group of 25 is arguing political parties. Carry on

Lol what are you angry about? You seem like you have a recession proof job in maybe the nicest city in the nation.

I dont care for the president and how he waited as long as he did to treat this like a real threat but I also am rooting for him to do a capable job during these times. I'm voting for a republican senator in November because of how he handled things and was honest about is being completely unprepared and putting blame on his cabinet. I liked that. I vote with who and what I believe in not blindly.

Was the President supposed to incite even more irrational panic? What has he done that has made this situation worse for anyone than it would have been anyway?

Exactly

Was the President supposed to invite even more irrational panic? What has he done that has made this situation worse for anyone than it would have been anyway?

Maybe not refer to it as nothing, a small group of people are sick it's really nothing. He knew this was false at the time. Better question. Does it matter if its proven he did a poor job would it change your view or narrative of him?

If he came out tomorrow and said (highly umlikely) I could have done this a little better how would that change your view?

Hes your guy I get it. Hes not mine and so us discussing it is frivolous at this point. Its basically relious beliefs. Want to move onto those? Once we tackle that we move onto NL DH rule.. for what?

Maybe not refer to it as nothing, a small group of people are sick it's really nothing. He knew this was false at the time. Better question. Does it matter if its proven he did a poor job would it change your view or narrative of him?

If he came out tomorrow and said (highly umlikely) I could have done this a little better how would that change your view?

Hes your guy I get it. Hes not mine and so us discussing it is frivolous at this point. Its basically relious beliefs. Want to move onto those? Once we tackle that we move onto NL DH rule.. for what?

Just give me something he should have done differently. You're the one saying the country should be coming together in a time of crisis while saying he's doing a poor job but offering not one thing that would have changed the course of this for the better. Words he said or words you think he should have said don't change the course of this virus. Judge the response on actions instead of aesthetics.

Just give me something he should have done differently. You're the one saying the country should be coming together in a time of crisis while saying he's doing a poor job but offering not one thing that would have changed the course of this for the better. Words he said or words you think he should have said don't change the course of this virus. Judge the response on actions instead of aesthetics.

Exactly my point....The libtards always say that we need to come together, but only if it’s on their terms....they would never even meet halfway

This is being very obtuse to the reality of the American public though.

More testing capability should have been pursued back in December.

And exuding leadership instead of antagonism might have prevented some of these local leaders from deploying draconian measures by having them realize that we have capable federal leadership with the resources and willingness to assist with things (I.e., more tests).

Trump hasn’t handled things ideally.

Not nitpicking, and I definitely don’t fall hard on either side of the line. I’m libertarian and fucking hate we are shutting things down and considering massive bailouts and generally fucking the many to save the few.

2/26 the 15 people within a couple days is going to be zero or close to zero. This will be handled because frankly it's not much.

2/28 one day, it's like a miracle it will disappear

2/28 this is their (the media) new hoax

3/12 it's going away, 100% we have it handled

3/17 I've felt that it was a pandemic long before it was being called a pandemic.

These are direct quotes of your guy and whom I'm still rooting for. Would you like a timeline of events? Forget the blue/red b.s. if you think he handled this well you're ignoring your own logic. Obama fucked me in 2013 and I was first to say so.

2/26 the 15 people within a couple days is going to be zero or close to zero. This will be handled because frankly it's not much.

3/17 I've felt that it was a pandemic long before it was being called a pandemic.

These are direct quotes of your guy and whom I'm still rooting for. Would you like a timeline of events? Forget the blue/red b.s. if you think he handled this well you're ignoring your own logic. Obama fucked me in 2013 and I was first to say so.

I agree with Eddie here

I don't even think he's being smug either

More testing capability should have been pursued back in December.

And exuding leadership instead of antagonism might have prevented some of these local leaders from deploying draconian measures by having them realize that we have capable federal leadership with the resources and willingness to assist with things (I.e., more tests).

Trump hasn’t handled things ideally.

Not nitpicking, and I definitely don’t fall hard on either side of the line. I’m libertarian and fucking hate we are shutting things down and considering massive bailouts and generally fucking the many to save the few.

More testing wouldn't have changed anything. It may have caused states to move even sooner which would have been a TERRIBLE mistake. We've already moved too soon. The state of Nevada has been shut down for 5 days. We have 157 cases. That means roughly 31 hospital beds. The ENTIRE point of the quarantines is to not overload the hospitals. Not to eradicate the virus. That's impossible.

The longer we're quarantined, the more damage it does to our economy. If this thing doesn't spread now to the point of maximizing our hospital capacity, the quarantines are pointless because as soon as they end, the healthy people who didn't catch the virus will catch it when things return to some semblance of normal. And then it really gets ugly.

All words that mean absolutely nothing to how the outbreak affects people's lives.

All words that mean absolutely nothing to how the outbreak affects people's lives.

Wait. You think we would have remained going out, to work in millions a day if it wasnt labeled as nothing and a hoax? Look at what date he labeled it a pandemic and how we changed as a society and country. People specifically elderly count on news to decide something is important. Guess what dates they reacted?