Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We developed a test that can give results back in 45 minutes.

Why wasn’t that worked on in December? Or January?

Every decent sized hospital has a lab. That doesn’t mean they’re all working on vaccines nor should they.

But they can gather results and share those with those who are. And if a patient that IS symptomatic has a test sent in, flag it to be evaluated priority. It’s not that hard.

We developed a test that can give results back in 45 minutes.

Why wasn’t that worked on in December? Or January?

Every decent sized hospital has a lab. That doesn’t mean they’re all working on vaccines nor should they.

But they can gather results and share those with those who are. And if a patient that IS symptomatic has a test sent in, flag it to be evaluated priority. It’s not that hard.

We did develop a test then.  And it didn't work well.  It needed to be changed to give reliable results.

This shit isn't as simple as you think it is.

oh I know it’s complicated

That’s why a lot more work should have been done on the front end prior to it being labeled a pandemic and trump pulling a 180

It was being done.  You're just seeing words of retards saying it wasn't treated with urgency.

If anything, they're going TOO FAST right now with quarantines.

There’s two parts of this.

The medical side, which we weren’t prepared for.

The political side, which I agree we’ve rushed to judgement on.

I’m stating that there wasn’t enough urgency to develop tests and protocols prior to it being declared a pandemic, so that adequate and valuable testing could be done in the infancy of this spreading.

I work with healthcare systems. They basically all went from 0-100 on this in a week’s time just like the rest of us.

There’s two parts of this.

The medical side, which we weren’t prepared for.

The political side, which I agree we’ve rushed to judgement on.

I’m stating that there wasn’t enough urgency to develop tests and protocols prior to it being declared a pandemic, so that adequate and valuable testing could be done in the infancy of this spreading.

I work with healthcare systems. They basically all went from 0-100 on this in a week’s time just like the rest of us.

It takes time. The first test needed to be modified. And that process has to be finalized before it can be sent out to other labs. Having 100 different labs using 100 different tests only causes more confusion.

We're about as prepared as we can be short of building more hospitals. And it's always easier to Monday morning QB.

We should be more aggressive in treatment alternatives and vaccine testing. That I can get behind, but that's a bureaucracy problem and not a leadership problem. There isn't much that could have been done to make the situation we're in right now any better on the federal level. In fact, it could have been worse without immediate travel restrictions.

14000 + cases today so far, almost 100 dead, NY exploding, obviously because of pop density.

Those people in NY better pray those new drug tests work, and if they do we can thank Donald Trump.

35k new worldwide.  Every time I refresh the page I swear it goes up 1000 cases. 

35k new worldwide.  Every time I refresh the page I swear it goes up 1000 cases. 

It's following the path of all pandemics, that's what they do, wont be long and we'll be nearing the end of the beginning. We wont see less than 100 deaths a day again till july, unless if these drugs work.