Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if an error is made i rather it be an overreaction

The longer this goes on the more obvious this is a massive overreaction, I would rather not head to 30% unemployment...for nothing, it's a choice, a very dumb choice. Up here we now have 10 deaths, but 8 are in nursing homes, most of them were prob going to die in the next year or so anyway, or the next time they catch a cold or flu.

By the way, I see they are now considering asking everyone to wear masks when they leave the house, that's a little late huh? So the same people that we supposedly trust now, got something as simple as that horribly wrong?

Estimates are half in NY CITY will get virus

At 1.5% death rate, how many deaths is that in NY CITY alone??

Rofl.   If half the city is getting it, then they already have it.  Thus the actual death rate is a tiny fraction of 1%.  If you talking about offical cases, then 1.5% might be reasonable, but then we are probably talking about under 250k

Estimates are half in NY CITY will get virus

At 1.5% death rate, how many deaths is that in NY CITY alone??

Those estimates are over the next 2 or 3 cycles, not this one, also it's possible 10% or more have already had it in NY, they're closer to the end infection wise than the beginning(deaths lag by a couple weeks).