Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still driving Moldy!!??

yes i am driving but on my route i am not picking up many people just a couple here and there in the morning on the local and 1 or 2 on the express at night but they are trying to reduce the schedule and have us work for 2 weeks and be off for 2 weeks and other drivers come in because a lot of drivers are out

cuz of the virus + staying home with their kids because of no school and some are sick and in the hospital or staying home quarantined because they were exposed from other drivers or other people in my Borough about 550-600 drivers are out from about 1450-1500

so far 3 bus drivers died not from my borough and 2 train operators died not from my borough also due to the virus all in their 50s and 60s

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian military transport plane took off from an airfield outside Moscow early on Wednesday and headed for the United States with a load of medical equipment and masks to help Washington fight coronavirus, Russian state TV reported.

President Vladimir Putin offered Russian help in a phone conversation with President Donald Trump on Monday, when the two leaders discussed how best to respond to the virus.

Trump was overheard telling Putin, "disbanding the Offices of pandemic response was a lethal mistake. I only did it because they were created by Obama. Vlady I need your help".

yes i am driving but on my route i am not picking up many people just a couple here and there in the morning on the local and 1 or 2 on the express at night but they are trying to reduce the schedule and have us work for 2 weeks and be off for 2 weeks and other drivers come in because a lot of drivers are out

cuz of the virus + staying home with their kids because of no school and some are sick and in the hospital or staying home quarantined because they were exposed from other drivers or other people in my Borough about 550-600 drivers are out from about 1450-1500

so far 3 bus drivers died not from my borough and 2 train operators died not from my borough also due to the virus all in their 50s and 60s

Jfc. Stay safe pal.

Hope you’re wearing a mask and gloves

Jfc. Stay safe pal.

Hope you’re wearing a mask and gloves

yes i am the job provides us with Sanitizers gloves and masks but i also bought and my dad sent from florida boxes of gloves , masks , and sanitizers for me and my  brother 

A lot of Cops are infected also hundreds  bunch of them died also due to the virus

We got Nurses , Emts, and FDNYs that died also due to the virus

Be careful on Victory Blvd. Moldy

its empty drove on Sunday was doing over time worked from 8 am to midnight almost

the only thing that sucks right now being a driver at the Ferry they reduced the ferry instead of 20-30 minutes now its every 1 hour in the afternoon and there is a shit load of people coming out thats like having 2-3 loads in the same bus plus everybody boards through the back and need to have some distance between each other you cant sit next to each other or stand to somebody got to have space and we trying to have extra buses to help heavy loads for some bus routes

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

yes i am the job provides us with Sanitizers gloves and masks but i also bought and my dad sent from florida boxes of gloves , masks , and sanitizers for me and my  brother 

A lot of Cops are infected also hundreds  bunch of them died also due to the virus

I took the bus up first avenue this morning. What a mess, the drivers safety however was good.  The bus had the first 4 rows roped off, is that standard?? No passengers could get within 10 feet.  The passengers however included homeless guys coughing , I lost my mind. Will be the last time I ride mta, especially when it’s free.  Was not abundantly crowded but I hear the subway also a mess now.  I took the ferry downtown was a pleasure.  

I took the bus up first avenue this morning. What a mess, the drivers safety however was good. The bus had the first 4 rows roped off, is that standard?? No passengers could get within 10 feet. The passengers however included homeless guys coughing , I lost my mind. Will be the last time I ride mta, especially when it’s free. Was not abundantly crowded but I hear the subway also a mess now. I took the ferry downtown was a pleasure.

Yes its for our safety because when people come in through the front they cough sneeze right on us thats why so many drivers caught the virus and some died and we decided to put chains and have people board through the bk and have a free ride people still dont listen buses are packed with chinese people in the morning these mfkers not essential workers

Because so many drivers are out they reducing the service and when you got buses and trains missing you will have more people

Geez Moldy.  Do you have one of the better (N95) masks at least?      

I think I would I take some time off.  Be careful out there.

Geez Moldy. Do you have one of the better (N95) masks at least?

I think I would I take some time off. Be careful out there.

No they dont provide that

They actually did not want us to wear any mask at all

It was to late when they decided we should

As some drivers and train operators died it could have been.avoided I would sue them if that was my family father brother

How stupid of you to say you can't wear a mask when people are dying left and right cuz of the virus they didn't even provide gloves had to buy your own at the store

No they dont provide that

They actually did not want us to wear any mask at all

It was to late when they decided we should

As some drivers and train operators died it could have been.avoided I would sue them if that was my family father brother

How stupid of you to say you can't wear a mask when people are dying left and right cuz of the virus they didn't even provide gloves had to buy your own at the store

Do you want one?  I have a dozen.  Could send you a couple if you want.