Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's far too late.

We actually have a close friend here in Chicago thats family has two extra places one on Gull lake and a "hunting cabin"/Mansion near traverse city to go with their family home in Muskegon. We have a key to the hunting property and they asked if we wanted to flee there. 

we have some foster dogs here that have their neutering coming up and can't imagine being more out of place going that far away. 

I do feel horribly for all the little lake towns that rely on the warm weather tourism.  

its just surreal

Gull Lake is pretty nice, would recommend it this year.  The beach erosion and now this will really hurt.  New Buffalo will be fine, many 2nd home owners can take amtrak back to the city.

You offer nothing but monday morning qb'ing - not one thing. You even pissed off the left at EOG.

I'll make a prediction and I'm not even the president. Nothing is changing on April 30 either.

How dumb is your President? Just 2 weeks ago he was preaching "I want the churches packed for Easter". A month ago he said "there's 15 cases in a few days there will be zero".

Well he walked that back. I think he's finally starting to catch on. Kind of. But it sure took a long time.

"The president has the right to change his position".

- Fair Warning the Trump defender

How dumb is your President? Just 2 weeks ago he was preaching "I want the churches packed for Easter". A month ago he said "there's 15 cases in a few days there will be zero".

Well he walked that back. I think he's finally starting to catch on. Kind of. But it sure took a long time.

Who cares about what may happen, lets discuss Trump U (oh the children), charities, screwing whores before he was in office.  

I'm sure it's far too late.

We actually have a close friend here in Chicago thats family has two extra places one on Gull lake and a "hunting cabin"/Mansion near traverse city to go with their family home in Muskegon. We have a key to the hunting property and they asked if we wanted to flee there.

we have some foster dogs here that have their neutering coming up and can't imagine being more out of place going that far away.

I do feel horribly for all the little lake towns that rely on the warm weather tourism.

its just surreal

Archie, come to Central Illinois

ZERO cases in PIATT COUNTY

He's completely in the fuking dark

IT'S UNREAL

That could be a good starting place at the problem here...But what do I know

Yes hindsight is 20-20. That's irrelevant in this case. The Offices of pandemic response were a creation of the Obama Administration.

I have another great idea. Lets rollback the emissions standards put in place by the Obama Administration. Who cares about higher costs and pollution.

Yes hindsight is 20-20. That's irrelevant in this case. The Offices of pandemic response were a creation of the Obama Administration.

I have another great idea. Lets rollback the emissions standards put in place by the Obama Administration. Who cares about higher costs and pollution.

honestly

Have they done anything right or well since day 1??

This is what you get when you install a totally unqualified goof who NEVER thought he'd win to begin with

A lifelong grifter gets elected king and the entire world becomes embroiled in the worst crisis since the great depression

Let's elect this motherfucker for 4 more years!