Rito check in

BarryRunSome

Gimme a line on the MLB season being blowtorched. I’m not talking some rinky dink fucking tournament the last two weeks of September. I’m talking a season, with playoffs and a World Series. Season can be shortened but must be 50 games. Must be playoffs and must be World Series. I love 2020 MLB season cancelled like a guy in a hospital loves blood. Let me win back that Tiger Woods money. Set the line, pal. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's way more optimistic than I am.

Most businesses won't survive past June without revenue. Might as well degenerate into total anarchy at that point. Then we saved 3% of the population (at most) at the expense of 70% of our economy. Would be absolutely retarded.

This thing can't last that long. Just by it's very nature. It will spread faster than that.

That's way more optimistic than I am.

So gimme the line. I’m not placing wagers with anyone on TGF besides you. I don’t trust anyone else and we have already done business. And one other caveat I forgot to mention. Must be fans in the stands. Manfred came out today and said no season without fans. Can’t go back on that. Post the line

50+ regular season games + playoffs. All with fans.

Yes -150

No +150

I'd be hitting that Yes all day long. The government isn't gonna be handing out any more stimulus checks. They can't support an entire population longer than they've already committed to. To me, that line would be more aligned with a 6/1 start date than an 8/1 start date.