Rito check in

BarryRunSome

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what. Fuck it. I’ll take no for $500 to win $750 Rito and the season can’t start and stop. Must be completed and team crowned World Series Champ. Fans for the entire season at every game and playoffs. Fans at every game. Paid when season and playoffs are over.

Confirm

Sure. You probably got a decent bet imo.

I think mlb tries to do something, but the more I think about it there are going to be parks they cannot play in.

They have to open by August. If most of the rest of the nation is opening back up at the end of April, they will get pressured into it. Just for jobs. Just like they did when all of the idiots started sheltering in place with 30 cases statewide.

Yeah I'd smash the yes if fans not required. The "with fans" would have me take the no.

The worst will be over in a couple months, but we will be playing whack a mole with sporadic outbreaks for months and months. Because of that all large gatherings will be cancelled for a long time. People will go back to work, but governors and mayors are not gonna sign off on stadiums of 40,000 people. Not by July.

Flights to Costa Rica resume 6/6 through Southwest - if that's any indication of when they think things will resume to halfway normal.

That doesn't say anything.  Airlines book flights on the 737MAX every few months thinking it's going to be back, and it never will.  These latin american countries that actually get rid of this with these extreme measures aren't going to be able to start letting Americans in.  Which kills tourism but what else they going to do.