Rito check in

BarryRunSome

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most businesses won't survive past June without revenue. Might as well degenerate into total anarchy at that point. Then we saved 3% of the population (at most) at the expense of 70% of our economy. Would be absolutely retarded.

This thing can't last that long. Just by it's very nature. It will spread faster than that.

Yes let it run it's course, I have said numerous times this is a war and there are casualties in war. You cannot ruin the future of an entire nation and perhaps most of the free world.

That doesn't say anything. Airlines book flights on the 737MAX every few months thinking it's going to be back, and it never will. These latin american countries that actually get rid of this with these extreme measures aren't going to be able to start letting Americans in. Which kills tourism but what else they going to do.

They took the flights down for April and May.

Not really sure what they're trying to do there. The virus can't be contained at this point.

No, then you will have a new peak.

The goal is not to prevent infections, that's impossible, the goal is to see that the system is not overwhelmed. Once the peak passes , future infections will come slower for a wide variety of reasons.  Which is why large areas of the country will open up soon, they're never gonna get overwhelmed, every infection after that is a step closer to victory.

They can't hardly even go outside. The streets of Jaco are barren right now. Beaches are closed. Only restaurants and grocery stores are allowed to be open there.

It's like this everywhwre in latin America except Brazil. I think they will be effective in vastly slowing the spread of this. But, then they are going to have to deny entry from Americans. I'd expect travel restrictions for next 12-18 months.

• 3 months later...

:yay Rito you still want to square up at the end of the season? It’s clear there won’t be fans at every single game. I’m kinda worried TGF might not be standing in 4 months. the ownership situation seems a tad bit shaky   :laugh you still have that email address we communicated with before? If so, no problem to wait till end of year. 

:yay Rito you still want to square up at the end of the season? It’s clear there won’t be fans at every single game. I’m kinda worried TGF might not be standing in 4 months. the ownership situation seems a tad bit shaky :laugh you still have that email address we communicated with before? If so, no problem to wait till end of year.

What was the bet, I lost right. Just email me

You know what. Fuck it. I’ll take no for $500 to win $750 Rito and the season can’t start and stop. Must be completed and team crowned World Series Champ. Fans for the entire season at every game and playoffs. Fans at every game. Paid when season and playoffs are over. 

Confirm

Technically you didn’t lose yet, and the only reason I bumped this thread was because I’m not around much anymore and this place seems to be on shaky ground. Who knows if it’s still up and running in 4 months. As long as you still have that email address we used to communicate for the Tiger bet it’s all good. I can hit you up when season is over. Pretty clear there will be no fans though. 

Technically you didn’t lose yet, and the only reason I bumped this thread was because I’m not around much anymore and this place seems to be on shaky ground. Who knows if it’s still up and running in 4 months. As long as you still have that email address we used to communicate for the Tiger bet it’s all good. I can hit you up when season is over. Pretty clear there will be no fans though. 

damn that was a dumb bet, yea same email