How Many Here Believe This Site Is Seriously On The Decline?

Balco

Sure you can blame the virus, but I think there is something more too it. Good posters are leaving in flocks.Why? 

Others are tired of Mods not be mature enough.

Or some Mods that are completely hatred of Trump and or this country. Some mods get to rewrite my post! 

Night retard forum

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This place needs to re-brand as something other than an offshore sportsbetting site.

Most posters here don't even gamble.

Look at Dobbler: he has posted here non-stop for years but admits that he doesn't even bet offshore.

Meanwhile Brock (a guy who actually gambles offshore) has been banned.

This place needs to re-brand as something other than an offshore sportsbetting site.

Look at Dobbler: he has posted here non-stop for years but admits that he doesn't even bet offshore.

The only hope is to rebrand as a political discussion forum. That’s the main focus here, regardless of the Chinese flu situation.

Lol, yea, banning a guy who actually bets. Unreal.

BAUS

You guys cross paths in Vegas. How did it go? I don't want to hear awkward.

Sure you can blame the virus, but I think there is something more too it. Good posters are leaving in flocks.Why? 

Others are tired of Mods not be mature enough.

Or some Mods that are completely hatred of Trump and or this country. Some mods get to rewrite my post! 

Night retard forum

Site is fine.  If some Idiot Supporting Cultist snowflakes can't take some the heat, even though they outnumber the sane about 5:1, and get their widdle biddy fee fee's hurt if a mod doesn't bow down to their dear Cult Leader like they do, too bad, so sad, sayonara. 

The only hope is to rebrand as a political discussion forum. That’s the main focus here, regardless of the Chinese flu situation.

BAUS

I thought you were buyin the joint big shooter?

Couldn't get a front from Jiffy Cash or did Ronnie steal yer fukkin purse?

-BIATCH-

I disagree. The site hasn’t been as active since bbb went offline a few years ago.

You can't have Trump supporters here, Jorge. It puts a taint on the place. People expect moronity, and they get it.

Weed, and recruit reasonably intelligent people from other forums to come here. You have far too many people here (four or five) who openly support a criminal and a surrounding criminal cabal, for President of the United States. That class of people don't mix well with the class which makes a good forum. There is a numbing stupidity about them, linked with an absurd Dunning Kruger effect. And, at the other end, you have the other version of that effect, the smart people who look at the dumb people and what they are posting, and simply can't imagine that anyone would have such a low level of cognitive and critical thinking skills.

Right now it seems you're trolling for suckers. Shift your whole focus to intelligent, cultured posters, clip these willnots from the arsehairs of the forum, get smart people who appreciate a betting shop that is fair and reliable, as I expect you are, and wait a year or two until it blossoms.

BAUS

I believe Brock was banned because he had stiffed a number of people in Forumville. But that was known for a long time before this banning. The forum openly tolerated him for what, a year or more. Why is it that the scum of Forumville have a voice on its forums anywhere. Why can Raiders post here, Patrick McIrish, Deemer? Why can racists post here? I like Mikeman, but he's an awful human being. He adds one poster to the forum. How many potential posters either know him from EOG or other forums, or lurk and see what he posts, and do not come here directly as a result? 20-30? Is it realistic to say that losing Mike results in a net gain of 29 posters. Scan all the other Trump supporters, count them in those two threads I started trolling for them, to see who bit and who spit. It becomes a huge number because the goal is quantity instead of quality.

Get rid of these fuckers who go on and on about how smart they are. Javy's not here, having been banned and crucified elsewhere over the weekend, but he's the prime example. You wonder why people go on telling you how smart they are? It's because that possibility would otherwise never have occurred to you. We need smart people here. We have a good few now, but they shouldn't have to waste their time toiletbowling Trump supporters.

Shitcan them. Peeps will take them. The great people at Peeps hardly post anymore.

You cannot dispute that this site is more active WITH Brock Landers than without him.

Am I wrong?

Yo're not wrong.  I don't think Brock should be banned.   A warning in his sig, in big bold font, that he can't remove, that he's a known stiff and scammer, and that if you bet with him you do it at your own risk, is all that is required.   

My title explains it al with all the weak responses.

Yanks was an immature dullard as a mod

Kinger is fair, but a troll

Boat is a weak centralist who hates open carry and freedom of gun rights.

A good mod's political opinions are irrelevant, because it has nothing to do with their job.   The mods here are all good.  No poster, AFAIK, has been banned for their politics.   Not so at every place, unfortunately.  If you need a mod to agree with your politics, you probably should poat at the stormfront.org sports gambling site exclusively.  

Brock posting his rubber band plays in all sports, or in anything bettable for that matter, is good for any forum.   

But doesn't that necessarily turn a blind eye to his character. Isn't it the same as saying that who cares if Trump is a criminal, if he's good for rich people and stupid kocksuckers who think they matter to him.

But doesn't that necessarily turn a blind eye to his character. Isn't it the same as saying that who cares if Trump is a criminal, if he's good for rich people and stupid kocksuckers who think they matter to him.

No, it's showing his character, in his sig.  A scamming poster isn't quite on the same level as a traitorous, fascist POTUS.   :shake

Especially when it's the other way around. Biden has a sexual assault charge out on him, but zero hears of that on the lame stream media.

Add he dementia...really cool joey...

That's why this forum is fucked. A guy makes a post about Biden having a sexual assault claim, no charge, no investigation, and that singularly cancels out Trump being, in plain sight, the head of an ongoing criminal enterprise, destroying the very instruments of justice, as if there was some parity between one and the other. That is just insane. Only insane people, or criminals argue for that parity.