How Many Here Believe This Site Is Seriously On The Decline?

Balco

Been on the decline since Yanks left.  now stuck with boat spamming the board or kinger telling stories.

not to mention kovacs and paddy rambling about god knows what in every thread.

site has zero future for what was intended(if there was any goal/who knows). 

Just a bunch of turds keeping it going so they can feel like something.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on the decline since Yanks left.  now stuck with boat spamming the board or kinger telling stories.

in other words--Just Like Every Other Board in Forumville?

Got it...:cigar

With those sort of Hot Takes, I am surprised that you haven't signed a long-term media deal.

Besides Balco and what i actually know of him, the other posters that think this site is on the decline are truly NOT FULL-TIME POSTERS HERE.   So if you do not like Boat, Kinger, Sinker then why keep posting and coming back here?

This is a small tight knit Sports and overall chat forum that the FULLTIME/REGULAR POSTERS like and have no issues with what’s going on here.  

Besides Balco and what i actually know of him, the other posters that think this site is on the decline are truly NOT FULL-TIME POSTERS HERE. So if you do not like Boat, Kinger, Sinker then why keep posting and coming back here?

This is a small tight knit Sports and overall chat forum that the FULLTIME/REGULAR POSTERS like and have no issues with what’s going on here.

I agree with this.....

I think a lot of posters still think the good old days of therx 2004 will be coming back.....those days are long over, it’s gamble and talk shit, maybe a mention of an offshore book and of course general sports stuff....sounds fun to me that’s why I stick around...

Paddy is the worst read in forumville history and it’s why I have him on ignore, I still have el chap on also but only because I’m to lazy to change it....probably switch him and Billy up soon, Bill actually fvcks the forum up way worse then Paddy, Paddy is just so boring he had to go.

Kinger and Boat are Aces in my book but to each their own......I don’t even mind the Libtards......

Been on the decline since Yanks left. now stuck with boat spamming the board or kinger telling stories.

there is a well attended shadow URL for the Juice Free crowd, to provide market and liquidity for some of the site's bigger "fish" and several non posting accounts.

The forum hasn't had much growth at all. I would think that changes post Covid.

I enjoy the site. There’s still some good nuggets out here, just gotta sift through to find them. I’d love to see Yanks and Monkey come back. Above all, there’s no one here that I dislike. It’s a good mix of good people. I can see having a drink or a meal, or just hanging in the sports book with everyone here. Solid group.

You can't have Trump supporters here, Jorge. It puts a taint on the place. People expect moronity, and they get it.

Weed, and recruit reasonably intelligent people from other forums to come here. You have far too many people here (four or five) who openly support a criminal and a surrounding criminal cabal, for President of the United States. That class of people don't mix well with the class which makes a good forum. There is a numbing stupidity about them, linked with an absurd Dunning Kruger effect. And, at the other end, you have the other version of that effect, the smart people who look at the dumb people and what they are posting, and simply can't imagine that anyone would have such a low level of cognitive and critical thinking skills.

Right now it seems you're trolling for suckers. Shift your whole focus to intelligent, cultured posters, clip these willnots from the arsehairs of the forum, get smart people who appreciate a betting shop that is fair and reliable, as I expect you are, and wait a year or two until it blossoms.

You are a complete moron if you believe any of this drivel.

You are a complete moron if you believe any of this drivel.

Guy lemme help you.

There's no if. The guy believes what he posted.

i'm guessin the only if here is if he give a fukk for your two cents.

I bet we can even agree on the answer to that.

I'm here for you too babe.

glad I could help

stay in touch

Sinker-