How Many Here Believe This Site Is Seriously On The Decline?

Balco

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether or not someone is a Trump supporter is an indicator of both intellect and moral judgment. I believe this forum would grow over time if the smart people, and by that I don't set some high standard, didn't have to sit in the same bus as some foul shitballs who think there is nothing wrong with the office of the President of the United States being filled by the literal equivalent of a mob boss.

I don't have an end goal. I'm just responding to Balco's post. I like Balco, but he won't be involved in the space program. I'll be gone from Forumville by July 1. Just giving Jorge some food for thought. I start from the premise that Jorge is a decent guy. But it's also logical to think that if he is trying to attract punters, the dumber the better.

There is no place in public discourse for Trump supporters. They shouldn't be given a voice in any forum which has the right to control who speaks there. There should be a database containing the names and addresses and places of employment of every single one of them, so that people who may be making employment decisions, or decisions about what club to join, or allow their children near, can avoid all of the baggage that being a Trump supporter involves.

Yeah, I know, you're indignant. That and a buck will get you a cup of coffee with me and the good posters here.

As Redstripe if he's ever heard of you. It's a good sign if he hasn't.

man this guy is a fucking idiot.  wants to censor those who dont agree with him.  Yeah.  the party of diversity. 

Hi Paddy, The answer is no ... I have never heard of you before on any forum.. 

But I am a good judge of character... And you are a character. 

You seem to be obsessed with males having sex, were you violated as a child ? If so sorry about that .But not my issue 

You also seem to Hate Trump .. Not my Issue .

You really have no relevance to me at all.  ,that's it nothing more. Like a piece of lint or a bottle cap , that's it nothing more

It also sounds like to me ,you have no relevance to anyone else here . Again not my issue 

Now go watch CNN you goofy fuck . 

You're not a good judge of character. You're a fucking idiot. I know there is some distance between those two analyses, but I'm quite confident in mine. Let's see who disagrees with me. I'd say they be the same people who I think be pruned from this forum.

Do you seriously think people on this form are lying awake at night wondering if they are relevant to a beer bottle?

man this guy is a fucking idiot.  wants to censor those who dont agree with him.  Yeah.  the party of diversity. 

The question was put as to whether this forum was declining. It wasn't asked in a void. I answered. My answer, which would certainly be accepted in any debate above a tenth grade level, was that it would do better if people like you weren't here. I'm not censoring you. I'm answering a question about what would make this forum better. I don't think there is any forum which wouldn't be improved by reducing the number of near to moron posters like you. Do you see me stopping you from posting? No, you don't you stupid asshole. You're not some fucking forum hero put to the sword saving free speech. You're a kocksucker, plain and simple. You may have some utility in society, but is isn't here. Painful, sure. You should have tried harder in school.

You're not a good judge of character. You're a fucking idiot. I know there is some distance between those two analyses, but I'm quite confident in mine. Let's see who disagrees with me. I'd say they be the same people who I think be pruned from this forum.

Do you seriously think people on this form are lying awake at night wondering if they are relevant to a beer bottle?

Best advice for you Take your Meds go to bed 

The question was put as to whether this forum was declining. It wasn't asked in a void. I answered. My answer, which would certainly be accepted in any debate above a tenth grade level, was that it would do better if people like you weren't here. I'm not censoring you. I'm answering a question about what would make this forum better. I don't think there is any forum which wouldn't be improved by reducing the number of near to moron posters like you. Do you see me stopping you from posting? No, you don't you stupid asshole. You're not some fucking forum hero put to the sword saving free speech. You're a kocksucker, plain and simple. You may have some utility in society, but is isn't here. Painful, sure. You should have tried harder in school.

I did, thats why im not a dem. But I see your lemming ass fell for the indoctrination.  enjoy your check, libiot.  

Paddy  some old fuck with no life angry at the world because Trump is President....  :laugh

The shit you write could be in a snowflakes diary  :laugh

Go outside and get some fresh air . Better yet draw a picture of what you see when your out there . 

My guess a bunch of trailers .. Fk off 

Guy reminds me of poster vittered from other sites.  two ignorant dumb fucks that trash POTUS but were probably first in line filling out the forms to get their checks

I did, thats why im not a dem. But I see your lemming ass fell for the indoctrination.  enjoy your check, libiot.  

No, you didn't. It would be a kindness to describe you as semi literate. I don't have a lemming ass. Nobody does, except lemmings. Libiot? What happened to liberal, cuck, and the newly popular snowflake.

Guy reminds me of poster vittered from other sites.  two ignorant dumb fucks that trash POTUS but were probably first in line filling out the forms to get their checks

Get a room, you two morons. Such each other off. Get a hold of Pierre. See if he has the horny toad dildo for sale. He probably doesn't need it now that Meatman's looking up at grass.

No, you didn't. It would be a kindness to describe you as semi literate. I don't have a lemming ass. Nobody does, except lemmings. Libiot? What happened to liberal, cuck, and the newly popular snowflake.

snowflake is new? Speaking of ass.  Take some of your check money, buy a pineapple.  Gape yourself.  Cheers "cuck"