How Many Here Believe This Site Is Seriously On The Decline?

Balco

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snowflake is new? Speaking of ass.  Take some of your check money, buy a pineapple.  Gape yourself.  Cheers "cuck"

No, it always used to describe the small shape that is formed when ice crystals form below the dew point. Maybe I'm behind the curve, but I hadn't noticed until now that it is a word stupid people use to describe smart people.

The pineapple thing? Listen sonny, in all of this, you look like a Girl Guide who sneaks onto the ice at an NHL game to do her little thing she learned in her first figure skating lesson. I know, you don't give a shit, you're anonymous, life's never going to get better for you. But right now, I'm posting as much as I can to achieve a purpose you aren't even aware of. It nice to get the chandelier or whatever it is for Balco as well.

No, it always used to describe the small shape that is formed when ice crystals form below the dew point. Maybe I'm behind the curve, but I hadn't noticed until now that it is a word stupid people use to describe smart people.

The pineapple thing? Listen sonny, in all of this, you look like a Girl Guide who sneaks onto the ice at an NHL game to do her little thing she learned in her first figure skating lesson. I know, you don't give a shit, you're anonymous, life's never going to get better for you. But right now, I'm posting as much as I can to achieve a purpose you aren't even aware of. It nice to get the chandelier or whatever it is for Balco as well.

all that needs to be said about this moron isnt it?  

:laugh

Well, thanks for your participation here. I needed a workout. And, this is going platty. Just something below so you know where some Johnny come lately cum guzzler like you and BradtheBumholer fit into the grand panorama of Forumville...

crusher.jpg

No idea what any of that means.  You obviously live on this site.  Makes sense that you hate Trump.  It eats at your core knowing you need that Trump check and he's the guy keeping your lights on.  Troll on, "cuck"

Well, thanks for your participation here. I needed a workout. And, this is going platty. Just something below so you know where some Johnny come lately cum guzzler like you and BradtheBumholer fit into the grand panorama of Forumville...

crusher.jpg

Well I am so glad you have achieved your life goal :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  You made the top 4  :laugh

You are really a legend  :laugh   Now go take your meds ,I'm not asking Im   telling you... TY gnight 

There was a guy on twitter.  Posted a tweet that is apt for Patty here.  Said Trump should just put up a cardboard cutout of himself at the microphone and just let the MSM bark at it in the garden and morons like Patty here bark at it through the television.  

There's lots of guys on Twitter. None of them post tweets that are apt for me. I don't know what possessed you to say that. I don't mind kicking you around so you can tell your cat you've had the e-shit kicked out of you by one of the top two forumville crushers of all time, but you've done enough now for that. Who are you posting to? Redstripe. It's just about time to stick the fork in him.

Well I am so glad you have achieved your life goal :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  You made the top 4  :laugh

You are really a legend  :laugh   Now go take your meds ,I'm not asking Im   telling you... TY gnight 

Yeah, I dont get what he's so proud about.  There's no reward? He just gets put on a list..........I mean........its just a list?.....

Whether or not someone is a Trump supporter is an indicator of both intellect and moral judgment. I believe this forum would grow over time if the smart people, and by that I don't set some high standard, didn't have to sit in the same bus as some foul shitballs who think there is nothing wrong with the office of the President of the United States being filled by the literal equivalent of a mob boss.

I don't have an end goal. I'm just responding to Balco's post. I like Balco, but he won't be involved in the space program. I'll be gone from Forumville by July 1. Just giving Jorge some food for thought. I start from the premise that Jorge is a decent guy. But it's also logical to think that if he is trying to attract punters, the dumber the better.

There is no place in public discourse for Trump supporters. They shouldn't be given a voice in any forum which has the right to control who speaks there. There should be a database containing the names and addresses and places of employment of every single one of them, so that people who may be making employment decisions, or decisions about what club to join, or allow their children near, can avoid all of the baggage that being a Trump supporter involves.

Yeah, I know, you're indignant. That and a buck will get you a cup of coffee with me and the good posters here.

As Redstripe if he's ever heard of you. It's a good sign if he hasn't.

fair enough. What happens July 1?

And Rev's. Let's not forget Rev. I think most people would take Rev's opinion over yours.

Have a look at yourself. You're letting emoticons talk to grown men watching you.

This right here confirms it... Total fkn nut job .. Please before your brain explodes take the 4 pills get some rest  .. You can post tomorrow 

And if you listen Rev will give you another compliment .. Now be a good patient paddy gnight 

There's lots of guys on Twitter. None of them post tweets that are apt for me. I don't know what possessed you to say that. I don't mind kicking you around so you can tell your cat you've had the e-shit kicked out of you by one of the top two forumville crushers of all time, but you've done enough now for that. Who are you posting to? Redstripe. It's just about time to stick the fork in him.

so theres two of em eh?  and youre one of the two of all time?  sweet lil guy.

:laugh

No idea what any of that means.  You obviously live on this site.  Makes sense that you hate Trump.  It eats at your core knowing you need that Trump check and he's the guy keeping your lights on.  Troll on, "cuck"

You have no idea of what much of anything means. Nobody lives on this site. Its formed by technology that represents by the means of tiny points of light a very wide range of what people think and say and show as images or videos. You can't live on such a thing. It makes sense that any decent, sentient being despises a criminal in public office. I'm a Canadian, asshole, and it isn't a Trump check. You're not being trolled. The people who are smart and right and make sense get trolled.

You're being crushed.

Yeah, I dont get what he's so proud about.  There's no reward? He just gets put on a list..........I mean........its just a list?.....

Which explains what's happening to you two goofs here. A list which shows that ten years ago, I was second only to the legendary Dr. Brunhuber in ability to take some willnot like you, and snip you off, pick you up with tweezers, and feed you to some other kocksucker like Redstripe.

This right here confirms it... Total fkn nut job .. Please before your brain explodes take the 4 pills get some rest  .. You can post tomorrow 

And if you listen Rev will give you another compliment .. Now be a good patient paddy gnight 

It's the middle of the day. You're not going to run for the hills this early. You're the afternoon's entertainment.

yeah im starting to get the same idea.  I mean, he got put on a list and all.  and not just any list but a gamblingforum.com list.  And he's one of "top two forum crushers of all time" ya know.  so you're right. total nut job.  Im sure he'll have to be in here to get the last word.  Insecure libs usually do.  But im gonna leave the lil guy alone.  I cant in good conscience continually forum stomp the brutally stupid.  

yeah im starting to get the same idea.  I mean, he got put on a list and all.  and not just any list but a gamblingforum.com list.  And he's one of "top two forum crushers of all time" ya know.  so you're right. total nut job.  Im sure he'll have to be in here to get the last word.  Insecure libs usually do.  But im gonna leave the lil guy alone.  I cant in good conscience continually forum stomp the brutally stupid.  

No, you can't. You never could. But, please stay.