Trading the Emini SP 500 (my system)

The Falcon

It's been several years since I've been able to trade this market. I have an old system that I am itching to use, if I have the time..

Do any of you know how to trade this market and are you able to follow it...

I have a swing trading system that I believe can be very profitable... Its been quite a few years since I've traded and I don't really have the time to follow intra day all the time.. Anyone want to help?

If you have access to live quotes and the time to follow, I can lay out what I believe will be profitable trades...

Any interest in following a profitable emini sp 500 swing trading system. System will come with entry, trailing stop orders and a profit target..

Falcon Sports

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System calls for entry on a Stop order. The Stop order will be placed 13pts off the last major high or low. Once the Stop order is hit and the trade is activated, we set a 40pt profit target that will not be moved. We also upon entering the trade set a 13pt trailing stop loss order. The stop loss order will trail the market as the trade moves in our favor. This reduces the risk on the trade as the market moves. We also have a twist on the stop loss order as we place 2 of them, so if we are stopped out of trade, we also enter a new trade simultaneously and the process starts all over.

I can demonstrate with a live trade tomorrow evening when futures markets open.

Anyone have the knowledge and time to follow this for 1 week, im sure you will be surprised at the results.

Falcon

Finally someone that may know what im talking about. Ive traded many markets in the past but right now i dont have the time during the day. I am in and out but i could miss something.

I need someone capable of following the emini and simply writing down the trades. I can direct you on the entrys and exits and of course we will just be paper trading. I believe this will be profitable, just looking for someone to track it. Its grounded in very solid basics of trading.

Falcon

This system is guaranteed to catch every big move in the market and the trailing stop loss/reverse orders will reduce risk with every tick in our favor.

A 40pt profit target is used and is equal to about a 400pt move in the dow. A 40pt profit is a 2K profit per contract for those not knowing that. Initial trade is set up with a 40pt profit target and a 13pt stop loss. But risk is quickly reduced as the market moves in our favor as the stop trails. And once the trade has moved 13pts on our favor, the trade becomes a Free trade, with all risk of loss temoved.

Downfall for system is a choppy market, we must identify the choppy days and step to the side.

Falcon

Ok thats fine but i still am going to need someone to know exactly what im talking about and is able to honestly track this. I can be in and out and update it at times but i need this tracked by someone that knows how to track it. This is very simple for someone with experience trading the emini sp 500 market.

Falcon